Niketalk Secret Santa 2019 BAYBEEE Vol. No NTer Without 2 Years - Ship Soon!

elgrenas elgrenas Great news -- the package was just delivered to my job. Thank you so much! The decanter is super dope and I will put it to work with some special edition Jack I was recently given.

0.jpg

(FYI, the tape on the box was torn up and the box looked torn/cut up like someone was trying to open it and sneak out the contents, so a UPS person or someone along the route definitely tried to yoink it. Maybe why there was the delivery snafu.)

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

elgrenas elgrenas Great news -- the package was just delivered to my job. Thank you so much! The decanter is super dope and I will put it to work with some special edition Jack I was recently given.

0.jpg

(FYI, the tape on the box was torn up and the box looked torn/cut up like someone was trying to open it and sneak out the contents, so a UPS person or someone along the route definitely tried to yoink it. Maybe why there was the delivery snafu.)

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg
I’m glad the gift got there. And glad you liked it. Will definitely get in contact with Amazon about that.

Thanks fam! We have been in touch. I told him I'd update him once I fly back home this weekend. The stuff came in on 12/23 cause he gave me both tracking #'s. I even had my BIL come by the crib and nothing there. Hopefully it appears when I get to the crib.

runyc runyc did you get your gift? :nerd:

sonoftony sonoftony - just got backed to CA. Thanks for the hoodie!

coldcity coldcity your stuff is on the way and thanks to who ever my elf was

I can’t believe I got a gift from a cowboy fan... I might return it🦅(I kid I kid)

Hopefully my bulls & white Sox turn it around soon my eagles will be more than fine :smile:

A9DAEA0F-5B15-4685-9916-F6374799D058.jpeg
🔥

Thank you to my SS for the VenomPool Pop. Now I can have people at work constantly ask me “who is that?”

7E4A3F6F-E68E-4E0B-88D0-04EBCFAF19AF.jpeg

To my elf that’s in San Pedro, your gift should be delivered this week

Not sure why they split it but you have another “item” enroute be on lookout

Last edited:

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg
Speaking from personal experiences, that’s just how’s that tape material is . If you put any other boxes on top of those boxes they tend to rip or if it’s an oversized box for the item it tends to get squashed and rips the tape . Amazon delivery drivers tend to not have vehicles with shelves too so they probably stack boxes ...

I wanted to thank my SS for the scotch. I’m looking forward to trying it and how the past few weeks have gone I need it. And for my person I apologize for the long wait for the gift. Things came up and next thing I know I was late. Sorry about that

and アミーゴ アミーゴ thank you very much for putting this together. You are the man

Back
Top Bottom