NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

every year there's someone getting over 
mean.gif

Ban the flakers. My elf got his gifts about 3 weeks ago and has been Mia ever since. I kinda hooked them up with their package that I put together. I don't want props for the gift just to know if they got it. Now I wonder if they flaked on their elf?

To my santa, I seen the ups notice and it's at my complexes office but a dude is in the hospital. I'll post when I get to it.

Damn man- deadbeat santas are just foul... Smh

Better be a good reason- not excuse....

Bruh was that seriously it???

He didn't send u anything else???

Who was ur Santa???
As i mentioned earlier in is this thread My santa toldme he also sent some gloves and coasters, but they never arrived 

He shipped straight from amazon, I believe him he sent me this 

View media item 1333705

We kept in contact and he told me he contacted Amazon, and they said it mustve gotten lost or stolen

I think it was lost, packages that small go in a mailbox under lock and key where i live.

I dont know how Amazon works, so I dont know if he got refunded or not for a non delivered package,

My santa then told me he'd send me a giftcard, i sent him my eMail buthe never sent anything or PMed me about it

He was forthcoming o i dont think he's foul or anything, but ish happens sometimes, Ill still be joining next year

Nonetheless im rocking my keychain right now :pimp:

View media item 1320834

last time something didnt get delivered through amazon, they resent it with upgraded shipping.

Not going to lie, my elf was tough to shop for.

Tried to cop some things but were way above the price range.

Sent him something directly from Amazon, may be a little impersonal, but it will have to do.

Late too, :frown:, holidays were hectic this year...not an excuse.

Signed: Scumbag Santa

Back
Top Bottom