NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

I'm sure there's more than 1 person who hasn't shipped their gifts yet ( for whatever the reason is).
If anything, they should just pm their elf and give them a status update. Those who don't hear from their SS, I have no problem with publicly demanding answers
waiting for mine also, got a PM the other day saying it would be shipped out Friday tho
ohwell.gif

Dudes jumping the gun on that deadbeat stuff. You never know what's going on with a person. Nawghty probably didn't want to mention anything about a passing in his family. People have circumstances, bro. But these threads have always been good about calling the actual deadbeats out in the past. I'd say cool your horses and let the person supervising the thread do the calling out, because that's the person who has to most contact with all of us. Not all the participants in this event post daily. Hell, most of you would call me a deadbeat since my elf hasn't posted his stuff, but Cook and I already hashed the situation out, and all of homie's gifts had to be sent to his mom's place instead of his. It sucks that people actually get burned by participating in this, but I'm just saying we wait until Cook releases names before we start calling for people's heads

Slow your roll papis.

Last edited:
i had a feeling nawghty's was my santa from his post earlier in the week & i wasnt even tripping about it without even knowing the full situation because .. its not feb or mid jan... yall whine & cheesed till you made made bro pm me & spoil the only thing nobody knew :lol: which is what this was about.(i have tracking numbers now :rolleyes :lol: ) & my gift(s) will be here monday ... & as it looks thats when a lot of others will get them too, from gifts going to offices or relatives houses ... again its not mid jan or MLK day

Last edited:
Package 4 of 4 should of been delivered today

Damn usps priority :smh: 2 packages shipped the 18th. One delivered the 24th and one the 27th

2 of the 3 gifts to my elf should have reached him by the 24th but Amazon was having some "issues" in his area, so I can only assure that one got to him at this point. I received a nice book from my Santa and there was indication of something to follow but haven't seen anything up to this point- not really worried. I appreciate the time he took to think of me and get me something useful. Regardless of whatever else comes, its all good. I hope I am not considered a "deadbeat" or useless sack of #*&T because not all of my gift arrived on time. :smh:

I will say I think the majority of us on here are capable, smart, and thoughtful, and in spite of a few "bad apples", this exercise works for the most part. If anyone is thoroughly affected negatively because of this or it not going down to perfection, then I gotta believe they have much greater issues outside of and completely unrelated to this Forum or this general topic. End rant. Still Not sure who my SS is exactly but I think he's from NM. :smokin

O I'm lagged on the second package personally from me but I know the delivered the first package before Xmas.. :wow:

Russ-Troll.gif

I hate the patriots too ... Yup just finisished using the calendar too I got last year good tracking method for work times

S/O @vadorbox literally got me exactly what I needed, running paraphernalia. Lol. And threw in the 1st season of Martin which will definitely get me through the last leg of my deployment. Thanks again bro, and hold it down in Japan.

View media item 1324889

Can we compile a list of the deadbeats that didn't send anything and yhe people that received gifts and never posted it and see if they match up

2 of the 3 gifts to my elf should have reached him by the 24th but Amazon was having some "issues" in his area, so I can only assure that one got to him at this point. I received a nice book from my Santa and there was indication of something to follow but haven't seen anything up to this point- not really worried. I appreciate the time he took to think of me and get me something useful. Regardless of whatever else comes, its all good. I hope I am not considered a "deadbeat" or useless sack of #*&T because not all of my gift arrived on time. :smh:

I will say I think the majority of us on here are capable, smart, and thoughtful, and in spite of a few "bad apples", this exercise works for the most part. If anyone is thoroughly affected negatively because of this or it not going down to perfection, then I gotta believe they have much greater issues outside of and completely unrelated to this Forum or this general topic. End rant. Still Not sure who my SS is exactly but I think he's from NM. :smokin

YOOOOOOOO! whats up man? I did get your gifts. didn't get a chance to post them yesterday, but thank you very much though for the poster and the book. Happy Holidays fam! :nthat:

View media item 1324966

when this is all said and done, give me someone who got a deadbeat from the returnee list. I'll hook them up with something, no one should get ripped off on a message board secret santa.

Back
Top Bottom