NikeTalk to launch new sneaker auction site! Preview Inside

Hahah... no. Was not funny, didn't even sound like a real sit from the jumpoff. Method, your act of humor is up for discussion, ive seen better from you fam, :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Arithmetic: a late night smash
Gladiator960: lol, you smash on the street racers
Gladiator960: and I'll smash on her
Arithmetic: lmao, we both smashing son, word to austin powers!

Steve:
Let's see - what has been started from ISS? Sole Collector, events and Blue Sole. What has NT ever created? [crickets]
Well, we're donating money to those that need it more than we do.

You've created a self-serving magazine.

We're donating money to those that need it more than we do.

You're organizing a contest to see which kid can go out and spend the most amount of money on 10 kicks in the next 12 months.

You're meeting with Nike folks to create more hype for something that used to be fun before the hypebeast you created got a hold of it.

All of that combined with the fact that if NT never existed, ISS would never exist seems to slip your memory at the moment.

Use your talent to better serve those people that actually need whatever help they can get. Inner city libraries, children homes, minority college funds... that's where our efforts have gone recently.

So don't act like our contribution doesn't matter, because in the GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, what we have decided to do with the small profit our site generates far outweighs what you have ever decided to do with the profit your site generates.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Preach Ska, Preach.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales
www.myspace.com/Team91KiX​

Niketalk > ISS

Every one knows that...

Steve,

Deep down inside..even you feel the same way.

we know....

Sincerely,

TEAM SHOCKER.
TEAM SHOCKER
...two in the monkey, one in the ba-donkey...​

funny how the old ISS on EzBoard still works...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

TELL EM SKA!!
39-34
A BALANCED KOBE IS A GREAT KOBE​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

Quote:
So don't act like our contribution doesn't matter, because in the GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, what we have decided to do with the small profit our site generates far outweighs what you have ever decided to do with the profit your site generates.

True!

how did I miss thi?

HILARIOUS.

Mods/ admins, whoever though to fhtis, all get props.
formerly shoeWUfreak

Quote:
Let's see - what has been started from ISS? Sole Collector, events and Blue Sole. What has NT ever created? :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

hahahahaha :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~ Ralph Wiggum
TEAMlateNIGHT

Back
Top Bottom