Niketalk, Would You Let Your Girl Get Called Up on Stage at a Male rnb Singer Concert? New videos

:lol:

I don't remember specifically, but there was a lot of grinding and at one point he said to the dude she came with 'I'm just borrowing her, I'll give her back.'

Pisses me off just thinking about it.:lol:

I would be in sons tour bus right there waiting for him 1 on 1 I'd eat his *** up like a wolf

Yo.. You're going to eat a man's ***?... I respect your honestly on these matters...

If you can view that and tell me you're cool with it then I don't know what to tell you.

No self respecting female would do that crap with her man there.

Now if you dudes have females like that... well you're either gonna be mad jealous at just about every guy that looks at her and getting into fights. If you do end up smashing or dating a chick like that... then do you and everyone in your crew a favor and pass her around. She's gonna do it behind your back so you might as well take the initiative.

Dudes calling me insecure is probably one of the same dudes whose gf was getting her bootyhole ate on Limewire by Kells 10 years ago

Kellz? From back in the day... :nerd:

Hmm you have my interest.

Oh almost forgot... I tried looking but couldn't find it.

Can anyone post the recent disrespectful one of I think Yo Gotti pulling a girl with a phat *** on stage she had a red dress and I think they were overseas.

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

My dude... repped.

Yes this is the video I was talking about.

She willing turned around and backed it on up. She stopped being his chick the minute she walked in there :lol:

Agree.

She willing turned around and backed it on up. She stopped being his chick the minute she walked in there :lol:
YG kinda dragged her up though. Dude must be feeling some type of way :frown:

She easily could have declined.

If you can view that and tell me you're cool with it then I don't know what to tell you.

Tell me about it I wanna see @onewearz say he's cool with this video.

My wife's cousin be doing some next level stuff at clubs basically dry ******* dudes at the club when her man is not there and acting like Saint Mother Mary when he is :smh:

The dude is super cool too but I've learned over time to just mind my business. She used to date one of my good friends but thank god he dodged that bullet but now the new dude she is seeing is super cool and I be feeling bad for homie and I think he about to marry her or something.

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

she went there hoping to get chosen[/video]
[Video]

Exactly my thoughts dressed like that too. I remember Star and Buc when Star talked about a similar thing a few years ago.

Dear god I pray for sons,

That girl is shaped like sexy centaur claud hav mercy. Someone need to find her IG

Not sure if we ever found it.[/video][/video]

Men out there if this happens to you. Dust yourself off and pull another one that same night. These chicks got tossed by Joe that worked at footlocker. Of course there going to go crazy when they see a "star." Basic broads serve a purpose but be cautious. 

yeah I just think it's easier to not care or be nonchalant about it when you know the chances of it happening are slim

if I worried about this kind of thing every time my girl leaves the house then we probably wouldn't be in a relationship
Truer words have never been spoken.

So dudes willing to let their girl (whom I assume they love since they bought concert tickets for them) get on stage and get felt

up on by an  r n b singer who gives no dambs that this is being recorded and people on youtube can and will see it while you sit in 

the crowd looking like freeway 

Yall dudes trippin

Lol @ insecure. So I'm supposed to just be fist pumping in the audience while my girl is getting mentally fisted on stage? No thanks. If she knows whats good for her she'll politely decline. Plenty of single women in the audience deserving of some attention.

So you gonna have a dude rub all over, kiss and put your girls hand on his **** and you cool with that?
laugh.gif

Some of yall dudes wanna act tough like nothing phase yall. Guaranteed you'd be shedding tears if you saw your girl/wife get groped up on stage in front of thousands while you in the crowd with your arms crossed looking like a sucka
these guys get it...

NTers stay trying to be super nonchalant about the lady.

I'm all for giving space but jeez...

Y'all OD
I dont think it's OD. Like if he just dances with her I could get over that.

If she lets him escalate like have her lyin on a couch and ish well then I chose wrong and that wasn't really my girl in the first place.

The point im making is dudes like you are cool with that type of activity and think it the mature and secure thing to "Let her be"
If you and your lady are ok with that type of behavior, then cool. But dont call other people insecure because their definition of disrespect is different
NO way they are being serious. Like others have said, those are still MEN. What if a random dude wanted to do that to your girl, why is that different. You already knew the insecure card was going to be used here LOL

Insecure?....nah b....I ain't having my wife get turned into a sex prop at some RNB concert while I watch, kinda part of the game is that man :rofl:

If you are a man, that has a woman in your life that you LOVE and CARE DEEPLY for... AND you're OK with THIS happening... You sir are questionable and so is your "lady".

Just because your girl LIKES a guys music and just because dude is a famous musician, DOES NOT mean it is OK for him to grind on "YOUR" "LADY". It may be for show, but doesn't that enhance the matter at hand? In front of all those eyes and CAMERAS?

Sorry but you dudes don't gain any guy points for this blatant display of softttttthhhh-ness.

EVEN Chris Brown endorsed NOT bringing your girl. :lol:

See I know what the real problem is though. We live in a society now where ANY and EVERYTHING goes. To object to this is to be insecure or some other colorful word to call you an outsider.

People are so moved by celebrity and fame, its truly disgusting.

"Yeah Breezy grind on my girl. She loves your MUSIC".

Last edited:
If you are a man, that has a woman in your life that you LOVE and CARE DEEPLY for... AND you're OK with THIS happening... You sir are questionable and so is your "lady".

Just because your girl LIKES a guys music and just because dude is a famous musician, DOES NOT mean it is OK for him to grind on "YOUR" "LADY". It may be for show, but doesn't that enhance the matter at hand? In front of all those eyes and CAMERAS?

Sorry but you dudes don't gain any guy points for this blatant display of softttttthhhh-ness.

EVEN Chris Brown endorsed NOT bringing your girl.
laugh.gif

See I know what the real problem is though. We live in a society now where ANY and EVERYTHING goes. To object to this is to be insecure or some other colorful word to call you an outsider.

People are so moved by celebrity and fame, its truly disgusting.

"Yeah Breezy grind on my girl. She loves your MUSIC".
And you dont gain any cool points for saying no

Not looking for a single like or fav. I know what I'm saying has backing vs just going with the flow.

buncha insecure babies in here :lol:

what you'll realize as u mature as a man is that you hold your woman down , that's when you have to worry about trusting her. you let her be, do her thing, you'll never have to worry, trust :smokin

I have 3 kids with my wife and I'd have absolutely no problem with Usher or Tre Songs bringing her up on stage cause she'll remember that forever, have something to scream about with her friends forever and you'll have the most loyal woman you could want. lose the caveman attitude ...

Wow. You letting her go backstage for a autograph too?

If your girl is down she ain't going on the stage.

Back
Top Bottom