Niketalk, Would You Let Your Girl Get Called Up on Stage at a Male rnb Singer Concert? New videos

Homie's gf went onstage / backstage with Trey during a homecoming concert back in like 06-07. Nobody seen or heard from her until the following Tuesday. Homie went MIA and dropped out of school a few weeks later. :lol:

Damn... Tr**** a pedophile?

Last edited:
"That soup you made me 3 weeks ago was just too salty. My mom warned me about you girls. You trynna give me high blood pressure and kill me! I just need some time alone!!" As you walking up stage :lol:

can't even front. if we're at a nicki minaj concert and she points at me to come on stage for a lap dance, then turns around, if i resist, my chick better not even expect a ring on our wedding day. that alone would tell her how much i love her. if our relationship is in jeopardy, before the incident, i'll just have to call it quits at that moment.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When my ex/babies mom and I were still dating back in the Bay we went to Walmart by the Coliseum. We were just shopping walking down the isle when I noticed this super tall dude and his crew walking toward us going the opposite direction. We keep walking and I notice is ******* Monta Ellis (back when he was on the warriors).

Im thinking damn thats Monta in my head when i notice

I look at Monta :nerd:

He's looking at my girl with the :nerd: :wow:

i look at my girl like :nerd:

I look back at Monta, he looking at my girl like :evil:

I look back at my girl :\

She looking at Monta :wow: :smile:

Monta looks at his boys

View media item 152002

My girl look at me :wow: then grabs my arm like :D

Monta look at me like

View media item 61103

I sit there

View media item 452958

Stay safe out there bros

Last edited:
I took my girl to see capital cities, one of her favorite bands. I know of them from their music being in forza horizon 2 and they did a track with andre3000 which i find pretty dope.

Anyways, after the show they announce they're gonna let people take pics with the band in the back. My girl wanted to get a pic so I went with her. When it was her turn I checked the dudes in the band and told them "She's taken, look but don't touch".

So now she's got a picture of herself with her favorite band, and they're all hover handing her.
god I hope you are trolling

@law3001: sounds like you got the Dub there, potna...

She grabbed you and smiled?

Was she smiling at him or smiling like "thanks, but I'm good with my *****"?

When my ex/babies mom and I were still dating back in the Bay we went to Walmart by the Coliseum. We were just shopping walking down the isle when I noticed this super tall dude and his crew walking toward us going the opposite direction. We keep walking and I notice is ******* Monta Ellis (back when he was on the warriors).

I look at Monta :nerd:

He's looking at my girl with the :nerd: :wow:

i look at my girl like :nerd:

I look back at Monta, he looking at my girl like :evil:

I look back at my girl :\

She looking at Monta :wow: :smile:

Monta looks at his boys

View media item 152002

My girl look at me :wow: then grabs my arm like :D

Monta look at me like

View media item 61103

I sit there

View media item 452958

Stay safe out there bros

How tall are you?

I'm starting to think males in this country are the most insecure creatures on this planet.

How tall are you?

I look at Monta
nerd.gif

He's looking at my girl with the
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i look at my girl like
nerd.gif

I look back at Monta, he looking at my girl like
devil.gif

I look back at my girl
ohwell.gif

She looking at Monta
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

Monta looks at his boys

My girl look at me
embarassed.gif
then grabs my arm like
happy.gif

Monta look at me like

I sit there

Stay safe out there bros
Hahaha of course...Broads in the bay are biggest groupies out. Bird central.

You either must not see me post or just really reaching lulz if can't see whats going here lmao

This guys gets it. I'm adding cash banks to my shoulder clap list whenever there's a national NT summit

Back
Top Bottom