*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

SXSW Official Events are 18+ so you'll be fine.

For events like FADER Fort, Purevolume House, etc that are 21+ you won't get in whether you have a badge or not.

I have not and would not buy a badge for SXSW though.

For events like FADER Fort, Purevolume House, etc that are 21+ you won't get in whether you have a badge or not.

Originally Posted by ciph4

care to go into detail? I haven't even been to a concert before, so all of this is confusing to me. 

care to go into detail? I haven't even been to a concert before, so all of this is confusing to me. 

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

because all of the artists playing official showcases play as many shows as possible. meaning you can see a !@*@!#@* of legit acts by simply guest listing or showing up at the door

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

because all of the artists playing official showcases play as many shows as possible. meaning you can see a !@*@!#@* of legit acts by simply guest listing or showing up at the door

SOOO.... I didn't want to make the official post, but I NEED to get down to SXSW this year. I wanna take a trip for my spring break so can someone fill me in on what the deal is? I feel like I could see all my favorite artists in a few days. Would love it if there was another NT event as well..
pimp.gif

SOOO.... I didn't want to make the official post, but I NEED to get down to SXSW this year. I wanna take a trip for my spring break so can someone fill me in on what the deal is? I feel like I could see all my favorite artists in a few days. Would love it if there was another NT event as well..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom