*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Heard kanye sent someone to the nt show
nerd.gif
Whaaaaat? If true...
eek.gif
nerd.gif

^^^That one dude skinny black dude was hanging around the venue for a minute before the show started....Sxsw was epic....had fun meeting and gooning around with everybody....everybody was down to earth and cool as hell really looking forward to doing more shows with everybody through out the U.S
pimp.gif

^^^That one dude skinny black dude was hanging around the venue for a minute before the show started....Sxsw was epic....had fun meeting and gooning around with everybody....everybody was down to earth and cool as hell really looking forward to doing more shows with everybody through out the U.S
pimp.gif

Was anybody else at that Scoremore X illfaded party in a mansion on a hill ?

They threw those every night i think... I went to it last Friday...dude from diamond supply tweeted a pic of me
laugh.gif

They threw those every night i think... I went to it last Friday...dude from diamond supply tweeted a pic of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

the Illmore?

Sascha has an advantage over EVERYONE considering he throws shows in ATX, dope ones at that. much respect to that dude. the Sunday Swagger show was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. lame that they charged $20 during SXSW though...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

the Illmore?

Sascha has an advantage over EVERYONE considering he throws shows in ATX, dope ones at that. much respect to that dude. the Sunday Swagger show was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. lame that they charged $20 during SXSW though...

who was at the illmore party in that mansion on the hill?

i was there friday and saturday.

you couldnt have missed me: bright colored polos, big white cups,and bottles of champagne

you couldnt have missed me: bright colored polos, big white cups,and bottles of champagne

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Was that a private party?? I wanted to go, but didn't want to show up to a private party and be asked to leave.
laugh.gif

i didnt run into a single nt'er besides my boy cashtro

laugh.gif
I thought you were going to text me when you got to a show. I was there (wearing black tee/blue Foamposties), but only talked to the Hollywood FLOSS and ciph4, but only because those are the only people I know outside of NT
laugh.gif

Was that a private party?? I wanted to go, but didn't want to show up to a private party and be asked to leave.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought you were going to text me when you got to a show. I was there (wearing black tee/blue Foamposties), but only talked to the Hollywood FLOSS and ciph4, but only because those are the only people I know outside of NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im pretty sure it was private, because they had a doorman both times. but we paid him the first time and the next time we gave him some piff

forgot to get at you, it was just hectic that whole week

we should still have an austin summit sometime in the spring. before the summer. its too hot during the summer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im pretty sure it was private, because they had a doorman both times. but we paid him the first time and the next time we gave him some piff

forgot to get at you, it was just hectic that whole week

we should still have an austin summit sometime in the spring. before the summer. its too hot during the summer
laugh.gif

@CASHTRO , 1st off I gotta Shout The Fool @girlthatsJules & Rob......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Soon As I got Down the Fool Had Me & My People RIGGGHHHTTT (smoke Dza Voice) ..... His tweet the one day kinda explained our Whole Trip... "Yall Couldn't top the way we did it.... " I mean Texas was The Most Fun Yet Beneficial trip i've ever taken in my life though. Not only Did I meet new life long homies, I Won My Slot in the Showcase & came out to show it as well ( With 0 Hours Of Sleep By Saturday SMH LMAO ) & Smashed off. As For the Illmore we was up there Every Night... ( I know a guy who know's a guy ) The VIEW WAS INSANE!!! Im sure Mes  got Pictures... There wasn't OD amount Of Broads But the Broads That went were Very Worthy ( I felt like that about the whole trip) a bunch thirsty fools That wasn't doing nothing But Pumpfaking & being shy... I don't get how yall traveled like 10,20, 30hours+ To too cool lol Beats me... Either way , More Highlights .... Uh Just Meeting everyone , Half , G.O , illi , Qualmes , Rockwell , Pharoah , Agthekid , Too many of us to name lol  , Me & Stello met & got straight to our brotherly duties, 25 karat karate take yo broad %$@$... I prolly did knock Someone's girl easy, but that's just life
roll.gif
.  Either way the trip Got me where I needed to be for this year... Oh yeah , Dom Cool too. Pill was dope. Lean Is the Best %$@$ out next to Kush...  & yeah, I'll hit yall with more stuff later , still on the way home wit it ..... 
smokin.gif
 But yeah you name it , we did it... period.  Rasta Monsta will have a track about this madness.... 

illfrozn wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@CASHTRO , 1st off I gotta Shout The Fool @girlthatsJules & Rob......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Soon As I got Down the Fool Had Me & My People RIGGGHHHTTT (smoke Dza Voice) ..... His tweet the one day kinda explained our Whole Trip... "Yall Couldn't top the way we did it.... " I mean Texas was The Most Fun Yet Beneficial trip i've ever taken in my life though. Not only Did I meet new life long homies, I Won My Slot in the Showcase & came out to show it as well ( With 0 Hours Of Sleep By Saturday SMH LMAO ) & Smashed off. As For the Illmore we was up there Every Night... ( I know a guy who know's a guy ) The VIEW WAS INSANE!!! Im sure Mes  got Pictures... There wasn't OD amount Of Broads But the Broads That went were Very Worthy ( I felt like that about the whole trip) a bunch thirsty fools That wasn't doing nothing But Pumpfaking & being shy... I don't get how yall traveled like 10,20, 30hours+ To too cool lol Beats me... Either way , More Highlights .... Uh Just Meeting everyone , Half , G.O , illi , Qualmes , Rockwell , Pharoah , Agthekid , Too many of us to name lol  , Me & Stello met & got straight to our brotherly duties, 25 karat karate take yo broad %$@$... I prolly did knock Someone's girl easy, but that's just life
roll.gif
.  Either way the trip Got me where I needed to be for this year... Oh yeah , Dom Cool too. Pill was dope. Lean Is the Best %$@$ out next to Kush...  & yeah, I'll hit yall with more stuff later , still on the way home wit it ..... 
smokin.gif
 But yeah you name it , we did it... period.  Rasta Monsta will have a track about this madness.... 

illfrozn wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom