*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

on what street^

my ___ imma finally be out there in TX after all these years for this
laugh.gif

on what street^

It's on the other side of Cesar Chavez, looks like a good deal though. Just might be in a hood-i.sh area 
nerd.gif
. I haven't really been down to that part of downtown except once or twice so I'm not 100% sure.

on what street^

It's on the other side of Cesar Chavez, looks like a good deal though. Just might be in a hood-i.sh area 
nerd.gif
. I haven't really been down to that part of downtown except once or twice so I'm not 100% sure.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
should be good.  i mean the hip hop scene has just gotten better, so you might be coming at the right time my dude

Originally Posted by ciph4

on what street^

nerd.gif
hah, from what i observed in my time here aint no such thing as "hood" in atx save a few spots round the city but its not like fear for your life/safety status.  you'll find hipsters in the middle of what's supposed to be the "hood".  boys will be aight right there.  not quite walking distance but just a hop and a skip from all the action.  prolly literally a 5 min drive max. 

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
should be good.  i mean the hip hop scene has just gotten better, so you might be coming at the right time my dude

on what street^

nerd.gif
hah, from what i observed in my time here aint no such thing as "hood" in atx save a few spots round the city but its not like fear for your life/safety status.  you'll find hipsters in the middle of what's supposed to be the "hood".  boys will be aight right there.  not quite walking distance but just a hop and a skip from all the action.  prolly literally a 5 min drive max. 

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on what street^

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'ma go ahead and get in touch with dude then.

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on what street^

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'ma go ahead and get in touch with dude then.

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on what street^

nerd.gif

Due to gentrification. All the goons, dealers, and killazzzzz moved to Manor or up north. East Austin has changed drastically though, it's not as tough as it once was. I used to bug out seeing white folks walking their dogs down Chicon or Rosewood. Back in the days, that area used to be tense. 
But don't get it twisted...........Austin is Jus Lyke Compton. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on what street^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on what street^

nerd.gif

Due to gentrification. All the goons, dealers, and killazzzzz moved to Manor or up north. East Austin has changed drastically though, it's not as tough as it once was. I used to bug out seeing white folks walking their dogs down Chicon or Rosewood. Back in the days, that area used to be tense. 
But don't get it twisted...........Austin is Jus Lyke Compton. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom