*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Amer2384

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

If Kanye is badge only, forget about it. Depending on how popular the show is, your chances of getting in vary. Best bet would be to get there really early and wait it out. Once capacity has been reach, they let people in on a one out, one in basis. And badges have first priority so yeah. 
The Diplo event last night that Vimeo threw at Seaholm was badge only, hopefully not the case with the Kanye show.
Wait, Diplo was here? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I didn't know that. 
laugh.gif

I would have went if I knew that was happening. 

Wow, day 1 was amazing. Already gonna be the best spring break ever..and I've been to Miami and Jamaica
Yo when they mean free food and drink...THEY MEAN FREE FOOD AND DRINK

RSVP'ed for some events I had no business attending just to eat some good !+@ food, like steak sandwiches. Killing top shelf liquor at 2pm for no reason

The gdgt tech fest was super
pimp.gif
, ridiculous giveaways and free stuff. Got a legit phone case, a smart pen for touch screens, itunes gift cards and more liquor.

The after party for the tech show was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Henny, Goose, Makers, Patron, Jack, Heineken, Stella. Man i must've drank like a stack worth of L for free.

...and these tech $%%+.....these tech $%%+...they go!

Total spent yesterday: $0.00

Get here fools.

Wow, day 1 was amazing. Already gonna be the best spring break ever..and I've been to Miami and Jamaica
Yo when they mean free food and drink...THEY MEAN FREE FOOD AND DRINK

RSVP'ed for some events I had no business attending just to eat some good !+@ food, like steak sandwiches. Killing top shelf liquor at 2pm for no reason

The gdgt tech fest was super
pimp.gif
, ridiculous giveaways and free stuff. Got a legit phone case, a smart pen for touch screens, itunes gift cards and more liquor.

The after party for the tech show was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Henny, Goose, Makers, Patron, Jack, Heineken, Stella. Man i must've drank like a stack worth of L for free.

...and these tech $%%+.....these tech $%%+...they go!

Total spent yesterday: $0.00

Get here fools.

Big Sean #SXSW 3/17 BET Music Matters Party @ Kiss & Fly 404 Colorado St 18+ on stage 9:00PM FREE TIX tinyurl.com/66c3467

Big Sean #SXSW 3/17 BET Music Matters Party @ Kiss & Fly 404 Colorado St 18+ on stage 9:00PM FREE TIX tinyurl.com/66c3467

Me and my dudes from school downloaded the GroupMe app. 
Best way to communicate out here, hands down. Not to mention, the free beer the company gives out 
laugh.gif

Once we're all out here, I'll set the group up.

Me and my dudes from school downloaded the GroupMe app. 
Best way to communicate out here, hands down. Not to mention, the free beer the company gives out 
laugh.gif

Once we're all out here, I'll set the group up.

Back
Top Bottom