*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Well, ended up getting the party started early! Went to IFC House and saw Aziz Ansari. Going to pick up my Fader Fort wristband tomorrow -- anyone go today?

im going right now.
the line was OD yesterday!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Well, ended up getting the party started early! Went to IFC House and saw Aziz Ansari. Going to pick up my Fader Fort wristband tomorrow -- anyone go today?

im going right now.
the line was OD yesterday!

the line is gonna be crazy. im bringing a chair. might have to miss fader fort. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Oh yeah I figured about the waiting. And I just got the message saying 21+ and asking for your name. Cool.

Oh yeah I figured about the waiting. And I just got the message saying 21+ and asking for your name. Cool.

Originally Posted by numberone

How was it?

Was Randyyyyyyyy there?
It was a great show. There was only one comedian there that wasn't hilarious. And of course, Aziz had me cracking up. No Randy.
laugh.gif

He's trying to set up another show tonight around 8, so watch his Twitter page. May try to attend that, because I can't think of anything else I would like to do tonight.

im going right now. the line was OD yesterday

Yeah, my girl and I got there around 5:30 and just waited it out.

So, what's the deal on a NT SXSW Summit on Friday?? I'm off, so someone let me know the deal ...

Originally Posted by numberone

How was it?

Was Randyyyyyyyy there?
It was a great show. There was only one comedian there that wasn't hilarious. And of course, Aziz had me cracking up. No Randy.
laugh.gif

He's trying to set up another show tonight around 8, so watch his Twitter page. May try to attend that, because I can't think of anything else I would like to do tonight.

im going right now. the line was OD yesterday

Yeah, my girl and I got there around 5:30 and just waited it out.

So, what's the deal on a NT SXSW Summit on Friday?? I'm off, so someone let me know the deal ...

Back
Top Bottom