*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

I Just wanted to Come In & Give A toast To Non - Pump Fakers in the world... I Haven't Been on To Post In a WHILE , But I just want get everyone a little more acquainted with my music...

Im From The South side of Pittsburgh , By way Of Pittsburgh To The Parliament , My Projects ... #TheCrosbyshow , #TeamPTP Triangle Offense the mixtape , Currensy x Cashtro Uplugged LIVE & #Crosbyfication The Lp (2010) & Tons Of Live show work... Literally.

I been a Nt'er since about 13 ... Im turning 22 in January ...

And I tweet alot ... @Cashtro , See yall At SXSW, Can't Wait ...

Noteables : Story Of My Life live w/ Hollywood Floss & G.O (CANT Wait) & Me and Flozstello will be annoucing a project...

So Holla. And Kids , Don't grow up Pump Faking , #Notcool , Get a shot off...

& Big thanks to everyone who voted or considered it ... & #NTpromoters for putting this on...

- Cash Crosby

I Just wanted to Come In & Give A toast To Non - Pump Fakers in the world... I Haven't Been on To Post In a WHILE , But I just want get everyone a little more acquainted with my music...

Im From The South side of Pittsburgh , By way Of Pittsburgh To The Parliament , My Projects ... #TheCrosbyshow , #TeamPTP Triangle Offense the mixtape , Currensy x Cashtro Uplugged LIVE & #Crosbyfication The Lp (2010) & Tons Of Live show work... Literally.

I been a Nt'er since about 13 ... Im turning 22 in January ...

And I tweet alot ... @Cashtro , See yall At SXSW, Can't Wait ...

Noteables : Story Of My Life live w/ Hollywood Floss & G.O (CANT Wait) & Me and Flozstello will be annoucing a project...

So Holla. And Kids , Don't grow up Pump Faking , #Notcool , Get a shot off...

& Big thanks to everyone who voted or considered it ... & #NTpromoters for putting this on...

- Cash Crosby

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Congrats to Cashtro Crosby and Pharoah for winning the last 2 spots in the #NT showcase
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from all the members of team scene: congrats to cashtro and pharaoh.  good luck on your show.

have fun guys.

2hgadq8.gif

from all the members of team scene: congrats to cashtro and pharaoh.  good luck on your show.

have fun guys.

2hgadq8.gif

We Can't See But We Gon make to the Finish Line - Weezy (The Mobb C2)

man salute for Nakoxl , I see alot folks Pump faking w/ love... But the respect is Mutual , & Im sure you guys got something up your sleeves... lol
Come thru anyway, My 1st time, Everyone should just make it & well make a stage everywhere we go. #swag

We Can't See But We Gon make to the Finish Line - Weezy (The Mobb C2)

man salute for Nakoxl , I see alot folks Pump faking w/ love... But the respect is Mutual , & Im sure you guys got something up your sleeves... lol
Come thru anyway, My 1st time, Everyone should just make it & well make a stage everywhere we go. #swag

Congrats to the winners.

I wanted to see Team Scene too, ya'll are dope.

Tyler got a crazy show planned.

Congrats to the winners.

I wanted to see Team Scene too, ya'll are dope.

Tyler got a crazy show planned.

got another one.

by making half of the lineup NT'ers, i'm having to deny some big names, but it's well worth it for the work you guys have put in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom