*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Guessing around now would be the time to book a place to stay...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm not involved in booking, but knowing how things get around that time, I'd definitely agree.

BTW, Fader Fort tweeted that they will be making a big announcement soon in regards to their line-up for SXSW. Excited to see both sets ...

I'm not involved in booking, but knowing how things get around that time, I'd definitely agree.

BTW, Fader Fort tweeted that they will be making a big announcement soon in regards to their line-up for SXSW. Excited to see both sets ...

^ So it's from when to when again? I'm definitely thinking about it, guess I would need a hotel booked by end of Jan.

^ So it's from when to when again? I'm definitely thinking about it, guess I would need a hotel booked by end of Jan.

The music portion of SXSW runs from Wednesday, March 16th through Sunday, March 20th. The whole SXSW event runs from March 11th - 20th if interested in the rest of the events going on (film, interactive, etc.).

I would definitely have a hotel booked by the end of January at the latest. Or if there's a group of people going in on renting a house, maybe link up ...

The music portion of SXSW runs from Wednesday, March 16th through Sunday, March 20th. The whole SXSW event runs from March 11th - 20th if interested in the rest of the events going on (film, interactive, etc.).

I would definitely have a hotel booked by the end of January at the latest. Or if there's a group of people going in on renting a house, maybe link up ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

It'd be nice if we could set that up.
And what's up with the registration fees. (Just wanna know if I need to set extra funds aside)

Originally Posted by illfrozn

It'd be nice if we could set that up.
And what's up with the registration fees. (Just wanna know if I need to set extra funds aside)

Yeah I remember going back in this thread and someone posted a link (or MyT showed me one) to all the hotel/rooming spots in the city. There was this dope one I had my eyes on right in the middle of everything.

Yeah I remember going back in this thread and someone posted a link (or MyT showed me one) to all the hotel/rooming spots in the city. There was this dope one I had my eyes on right in the middle of everything.

Finished My Joint for the Lp Tonight .... It will be called #1 Chef Prod. Plan beats.... @Cashtro for cool .

Finished My Joint for the Lp Tonight .... It will be called #1 Chef Prod. Plan beats.... @Cashtro for cool .

will be there if there is a good line up. Austin only 2.5 hours away. premiumgoods will be in the building

will be there if there is a good line up. Austin only 2.5 hours away. premiumgoods will be in the building

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

Pasadana in the house, meet me off 225.

But yeah, I'm heading that way too, I actually need to book my room by the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom