*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

How about all of yall just come out to the NT show. It's easier to do that than to go in and out of downtown, find parking, deal with the traffic, etc.

How about all of yall just come out to the NT show. It's easier to do that than to go in and out of downtown, find parking, deal with the traffic, etc.

I feel like everyone did. They probably sent out that text just to make fans feel like they had a chance at tickets, when in actuality, all the tickets were given away to certain people.

I feel like everyone did. They probably sent out that text just to make fans feel like they had a chance at tickets, when in actuality, all the tickets were given away to certain people.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I got my RSVP confirmed for Ye. Fast texting FTW
So does this mean I'm guaranteed entry no matter what time I line up?
What Did the text say? 

What Did the text say? 

Originally Posted by Amer2384

that's what i think, i replied back to the text really fast and no luck.  i honestly don't care i'm missing the show ... it started to seem really shady.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

that's what i think, i replied back to the text really fast and no luck.  i honestly don't care i'm missing the show ... it started to seem really shady.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No.

10K folks got that. 2500 people can fit

I dont think is 10k anymore since they re-did it.

If you have a badge and didn't RSVP, you can still get in.

I dont think is 10k anymore since they re-did it.

If you have a badge and didn't RSVP, you can still get in.

Yovevo via twitter

Sorry for the confusion. Here's the deal with Kanye: we could only confirm a small # of people but first 1k badge holders will also get in.

Yovevo via twitter

Sorry for the confusion. Here's the deal with Kanye: we could only confirm a small # of people but first 1k badge holders will also get in.

Back
Top Bottom