*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Now theyre just %$%@#%! with my feeling....

If you received confirmation, you're in. If you RSVP'd but didn't get confirmed, we found room for 100 more. Watch your phone at 10pm CDT.

"YoVEVO: If you received confirmation, you're in. If you RSVP'd but didn't get confirmed, we found room for 100 more. Watch your phone at 10pm CDT."

Now theyre just %$%@#%! with my feeling....

If you received confirmation, you're in. If you RSVP'd but didn't get confirmed, we found room for 100 more. Watch your phone at 10pm CDT.

"YoVEVO: If you received confirmation, you're in. If you RSVP'd but didn't get confirmed, we found room for 100 more. Watch your phone at 10pm CDT."

ended up having to leave early but i had a blast...got some pictures with big k.r.i.t, stalley, and freddie gibs....plus last night straight up just walked into VIP at the club with all the rappers and just started pouring up shots of goose like i belonged there
laugh.gif
paul wall took some shots with me and jackie chain kept giving me a weird look the whole time, you could tell he was trying to figure out who i was lol

ended up having to leave early but i had a blast...got some pictures with big k.r.i.t, stalley, and freddie gibs....plus last night straight up just walked into VIP at the club with all the rappers and just started pouring up shots of goose like i belonged there
laugh.gif
paul wall took some shots with me and jackie chain kept giving me a weird look the whole time, you could tell he was trying to figure out who i was lol

First 1000 Badge Holders? It's going downnnnnnnnnnn, hopefully they don't check IDs. lol

I just came back from the THRASHER party with Odd Future. !%@%##$ insane. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

First 1000 Badge Holders? It's going downnnnnnnnnnn, hopefully they don't check IDs. lol

I just came back from the THRASHER party with Odd Future. !%@%##$ insane. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

i live in austin, and i work downtown, but i dont have a wristband or badge or whatever but if yall meet up at something free then count me in.

i live in austin, and i work downtown, but i dont have a wristband or badge or whatever but if yall meet up at something free then count me in.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

There's a NT show tomorrow during the early afternoon that most of us will be at ...

There's a NT show tomorrow during the early afternoon that most of us will be at ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

ill prob check that out. i dont work til 6. side note well be out on 6th tonight!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

ill prob check that out. i dont work til 6. side note well be out on 6th tonight!

My very good friends AliQ87 and ColtMccoy12 waited outside the Seaholm Power plant for 7 hours today hoping to get tickets to the Kanye show. There sole purpose for going to SXSW was for that concert. They both missed that second confirmation text while waiting there. All seemed lost

Big Sean had seen them waiting all day while he was going in and out the venue. While he was getting interviewed by VEVO, he pulled out two VIP passes and handed it to them. #biwinning
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

51uuu.jpg

My very good friends AliQ87 and ColtMccoy12 waited outside the Seaholm Power plant for 7 hours today hoping to get tickets to the Kanye show. There sole purpose for going to SXSW was for that concert. They both missed that second confirmation text while waiting there. All seemed lost

Big Sean had seen them waiting all day while he was going in and out the venue. While he was getting interviewed by VEVO, he pulled out two VIP passes and handed it to them. #biwinning
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

51uuu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom