NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

no offense, we've seen something like this before.

if it was thicker and for sale (although it would be illegal) I'd be interested

no offense, we've seen something like this before.

if it was thicker and for sale (although it would be illegal) I'd be interested

ya, you did a great job. I'm sure most of us here probably wouldnt want to try this on our pairs... but if you post a diy that'll help other members with gusto!

ya, you did a great job. I'm sure most of us here probably wouldnt want to try this on our pairs... but if you post a diy that'll help other members with gusto!

So did you just cut it and mold it after a Nike Air Logo? Could u describe the procedure better? I'm ready to go home and do this right now. hahahaha

So did you just cut it and mold it after a Nike Air Logo? Could u describe the procedure better? I'm ready to go home and do this right now. hahahaha

Great job, someone post that crazy guy on Youtube that did the Nike Air Custom with the CDP IV's that dude was crazy.

Great job, someone post that crazy guy on Youtube that did the Nike Air Custom with the CDP IV's that dude was crazy.

nice
pimp.gif
why can't jb do that
mad.gif

Nice.yeah u should definitely do the true blues next.u know next year the white cements,military blue & Oreo 4's are being retroed.I'm jealous for the fact that your pairs will have the nike air

Nice.yeah u should definitely do the true blues next.u know next year the white cements,military blue & Oreo 4's are being retroed.I'm jealous for the fact that your pairs will have the nike air

Back
Top Bottom