NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

i would definitely pay to have this done to my true blues and black cements..please! lol

i would definitely pay to have this done to my true blues and black cements..please! lol

Well Done
pimp.gif

wow
eek.gif
those turned out amazing. keep up the good work.

since i work a lot with painting over vinyl material, maybe i could add one suggestion... from what i see in your pictures, there are very faint brush strokes (which wont even be seen from far away). what i like to do is add a few coats of primer (from a spray-can) and then thin out my colored paints, so they are almost the same thickness as whole milk. then, just use more coats of paint instead of a few thick coats. this isnt really necessary though, as i said, the brush strokes probably arent even visible to someone standing next to you and looking down at your shoes
laugh.gif

wow
eek.gif
those turned out amazing. keep up the good work.

since i work a lot with painting over vinyl material, maybe i could add one suggestion... from what i see in your pictures, there are very faint brush strokes (which wont even be seen from far away). what i like to do is add a few coats of primer (from a spray-can) and then thin out my colored paints, so they are almost the same thickness as whole milk. then, just use more coats of paint instead of a few thick coats. this isnt really necessary though, as i said, the brush strokes probably arent even visible to someone standing next to you and looking down at your shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom