Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

is it me or am i the only one who dislikes when people preface what they say with a "well ive been lurkin since..."

05/13/02 for this SN...
laugh.gif

I've been lurking since like 03-04, but I just recently joined, I remember I bought the Melo 1.5s because of nt, which is still pretty much ds i might add 
laugh.gif
!

2nd black guy to join NT. Cam was the first
laugh.gif
. I've been here from the beginning. I've seen EVERYTHING that has
ever happened on NT. EVERYTHING. Hell, I remember when asking for pics was unheard of.
laugh.gif

He said second black guy as if he was the second one to step on this earth
laugh.gif

Old caveman type
laugh.gif

Speaking of OG's what every happened to whats her name I think Carra and The Glv?? Anyone else remember the NYC summit pics with Henzo's step into my box
ya thats her name and glv around aint he? Whats the story behind that nyc summit? we need old summit pics.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

is it me or am i the only one who dislikes when people preface what they say with a "well ive been lurkin since..."
yeah it's pretty lame..

yeah it's pretty lame..

yeah it's pretty lame..

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

I joined last month, but I've been lurking since 98'.

Last I heard it was 50k +
Site popped off in 99' Unless you thinking about NikePark

OG checkin in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rman

01/03/00

Hardly ever post. Was rolling around this place in 99, but before that was heavy on NikePark, Phil's Nike Site, VintageUSA, etc...

eek.gif

Only 66 posts in 10+ years and ALL 6 visitors you have ever had were from today! Damn.....

'04! Can't believe it's been 6 years. I remember when I used to visit the Nike part of the forum religiously, now I'm just in General lol.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Speaking of OG's what every happened to whats her name I think Carra and The Glv?? Anyone else remember the NYC summit pics with Henzo's step into my box
ya thats her name and glv around aint he? Whats the story behind that nyc summit? we need old summit pics.

"My man GLV dipped out before it got dark for obvious reasons"

Charlie used to get numbers done on him on the regular
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

since 02. First name banned because I let the biggest %%@%+ _ on this board get at me.

We smarter now tho baby...this one's finna last.

Back
Top Bottom