Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

I actually applied in 03 before I graduated, but I didn't even know the SN got approved until 04. I was expecting some sort of "access to niketalk has been granted" message, but I guess not. I had just graduated high school. This board has seen me grow over the years, hopefully it's still around to see me settle down and have kids n stuff

seems like so many uber young people are here now. the POVs really different, or maybe mine changed, but I come in here once in a blue moon. My interests aren't what they used to be in 02/03

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

is it me or am i the only one who dislikes when people preface what they say with a "well ive been lurkin since..."
nah you not the only one

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Ahem, what ever happened to that Jewish kid everyone hated? Space_____ something
ohwell.gif

space jam 023
roll.gif

roll.gif
spaceham
smh.gif
smh.gif

What ever happened to that indian kid from FLA?

is it me or am i the only one who dislikes when people preface what they say with a "well ive been lurkin since..."

it's awful... it's like people are trying to convince others they are OG when it really doesn't matter.

but yeah, as for the topic and its question, i have been reading and here since 2004. pretty steadily since then and especially after i started checking the general forum and realizing it is hysterical.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Ahem, what ever happened to that Jewish kid everyone hated? Space_____ something
ohwell.gif

space jam 023
roll.gif

roll.gif
spaceham
smh.gif
smh.gif

What ever happened to that indian kid from FLA?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude, everybody stay hating on him.  We got any recent pics of dude?   Does he still lurk?

Originally Posted by nyckone

it's awful... it's like people are trying to convince others they are OG when it really doesn't matter.
Anyone claiming to have lurked for years is posing. For all of those who allegedly have been here since 2000 - 2002, who were the original Hip Hop Diplomats on here?

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by nyckone

Anyone claiming to have lurked for years is posing. For all of those who allegedly have been here since 2000 - 2002, who were the original Hip Hop Diplomats on here?
iqws5z.jpg

Only 521 posts since 10.04.03  im like an eclipse...  no im not.  But selective posting is
smokin.gif

Yeah, but never post anymore. Cruise through once in a while, but it blew up and got to the status of Haterville, USA. 

Back
Top Bottom