Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Ahem, what ever happened to that Jewish kid everyone hated? Space_____ something
ohwell.gif

space jam 023
roll.gif

roll.gif
spaceham
smh.gif
smh.gif

What ever happened to that indian kid from FLA?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude, everybody stay hating on him.  We got any recent pics of dude?   Does he still lurk?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too especially when they posted his myspace and his name was Tom, followed by one of the best quotes on NT.

Tom must be short for Tumaj-Muhammad

Still can't believe the changes just in the past decade. It's really interesting to see how shoe collecting has evolved in the past 15 years.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

is it me or am i the only one who dislikes when people preface what they say with a "well ive been lurkin since..."

it's awful... it's like people are trying to convince others they are OG when it really doesn't matter.
Anyone claiming to have lurked for years is posing. For all of those who allegedly have been here since 2000 - 2002, who were the original Hip Hop Diplomats on here?
you talmbout Premo55?
nerd.gif

Found NT in Aug 02, joined in January 2003. Amassed nearly 10,000 posts under a SN and then didn't want to be one of the guys with a billion posts... so here I am.

i think there would be a lot more og sn's from that time if jrose wasn't a moderator....

im just sayin, rip jtothadub...

While posting back in the day, then disappearing for five years and then showing up and making people go
eek.gif
is cool and all...

Posting back in the day and still posting regularly today > your life

02-04, my years. NT sorta sucks yet. As much as I hated when Sikwitit started posting with that damn wendy's cup, I actually enjoy his antics more than some of the kids now.

Eh, I've gotten old anyway. I was already in my upper 20's then.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too especially when they posted his myspace and his name was Tom, followed by one of the best quotes on NT.

Tom must be short for Tumaj-Muhammad

My guy Krunk took and L for that classic number
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

RIP Krunkenstein
tired.gif
roll.gif

Anyone remember this dude solerebel07? Dude was the Buzz Killington on General for so damn long
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not Allon, but some other cat with a very similar SN

Back
Top Bottom