NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Awesome post. I learned how to make avys from BayAreaJs' OG avy tutorial post from way back in the day, but this one is just as good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

7bb15ce453f1ec717d58a15d69685cfc7843321_t.gif

Somebody neeeds to teach how to do this anlges on them avys and how to fade the borders? Hopefully picture tutorial
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To make an avy like that, you'd have to go ask IllmaticSoulChild. Dude has a program, I forgot what it's called, but yeah, with that program, you can make those kinds of avys.
The program is called Macromedia Flash CS3

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

need help, I tried to open the avi after cutting it and this came up...
frown.gif
So you downloaded it from YouTube and then put ".flv" at the end of the file name, right? Then you proceeded to CinemaForge to convert it to".avi", right? Then you went to Ulead to open it up, right? I just want to know what steps you took so I can figure out how you got error.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Somebody neeeds to teach how to do this anlges on them avys and how to fade the borders? Hopefully picture tutorial
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To make an avy like that, you'd have to go ask IllmaticSoulChild. Dude has a program, I forgot what it's called, but yeah, with that program, you can make those kinds of avys.
Great tutorial. Very easy to understand and use.

RWF, Have you found it yet? I'm about to drop about a grand on eBay for the CS3 Master Collection. And no, I'm not paying that much just to makeavy's.
laugh.gif

I would make a tutorial, but not that many people have Flash, so it would only benefit a handful of people. I'd have to do it in sections too. We'llsee...

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great tutorial. Very easy to understand and use.

RWF, Have you found it yet? I'm about to drop about a grand on eBay for the CS3 Master Collection. And no, I'm not paying that much just to make avy's.
laugh.gif

I would make a tutorial, but not that many people have Flash, so it would only benefit a handful of people. I'd have to do it in sections too. We'll see...

How does one go about gettin Flash?
Seriously, I have no idea. Care to school me on it? And does it really cost a $1,000?

No luck on getting it yet...... I can't even get simple song requests over there
nerd.gif
.... but I'm gonna get on it

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

frown.gif
So you downloaded it from YouTube and then put ".flv" at the end of the file name, right? Then you proceeded to CinemaForge to convert it to ".avi", right? Then you went to Ulead to open it up, right? I just want to know what steps you took so I can figure out how you got error.

Exactly what I did.

frown.gif
So you downloaded it from YouTube and then put ".flv" at the end of the file name, right? Then you proceeded to CinemaForge to convert it to ".avi", right? Then you went to Ulead to open it up, right? I just want to know what steps you took so I can figure out how you got error.

Exactly what I did.

Let me get the link for the YouTube video you're trying to make into an avy. I'm going to see if I get that error.

Flash, much like Photoshop, is basically a program that is not normally bought. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with that. I would rather getit for free, but I have already heard of bugs in some "other" versions out there. I'm also investing in a new computer, and I really would likethe software to be "authentic" for it.

At retail, Flash CS3 is $700. Retail of Master Collection is $2500. I only really need the Design Collection, but I may as well get the entire package, since Iwant to learn it down the line anyways.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Flash, much like Photoshop, is basically a program that is not normally bought. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with that. I would rather get it for free, but I have already heard of bugs in some "other" versions out there. I'm also investing in a new computer, and I really would like the software to be "authentic" for it.

At retail, Flash CS3 is $700. Retail of Master Collection is $2500. I only really need the Design Collection, but I may as well get the entire package, since I want to learn it down the line anyways.

Damn, that's a whole lot of money. Thanks for the info on it. I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon.

frown.gif

Exactly what I did.

Let me get the link for the YouTube video you're trying to make into an avy. I'm going to see if I get that error.

thanks for the help man

<------ Still rocking the avy you made for me OG. Thanks for the tutorial, it give it a try tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom