NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

im still getting that error message.

i used the new youtube DL link to no avail

any help?

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

im getting a little better..
happy.gif
Haha! So it is working. Finally!

Originally Posted by cq45

any help?
The new YouTube DL link isn't that great. It takes hella long for it to allow you to DL videos. I just put it out there because I originallythought that the problem was with CinemaForge. Actually it was with Ulead. What you have to do is DL Ulead from one of the other links I provided on page 1 ofthis thread.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Alright the avy I currently have is over the limit. When I made it NT Friendly it was extremely blurry. I deleted every other frame to make it better and it helped but not much. Any kind of trick Paul, Nothing, etc. do to make it not blurry but still under the limit?

All ya'lls is under 140 kb when uploaded to NT and it's just as blurry as mine and maybe even better quality? What am I not doing?
How long is the duration of your clip? Try to change to a shorter clip, maybe...

I downloaded the vid and saved it, but then when I go to open it up in CinemaForge....it isn't there. Can you tell me what I did wrong???

fading borders are ones that go invisible as part of the gif animation...
those are gradient borders...
your title had me all excited
frown.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

fading borders are ones that go invisible...
those are gradient borders
your title had me all excited
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok, I'll rename my thread to be politically correct.

In Vido DL, there's no "Download Now" option; only "Download Link" or "View Now"
I clicked "Download Link" and nothing.
What Windows Program are you using to open Video DL after its downloaded?

<<< tried the tutorial for the 2nd time the scanlines(diagonal lines) and text were done if photoshop the girl is rita g from the flashing lightsvideo if you're wondering
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good looks.

I will go through this and see if I would be able to make one.

Step by step.

I can't mess this up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

im getting a little better..
happy.gif
Haha! So it is working. Finally!

Originally Posted by cq45

any help?
The new YouTube DL link isn't that great. It takes hella long for it to allow you to DL videos. I just put it out there because I originally thought that the problem was with CinemaForge. Actually it was with Ulead. What you have to do is DL Ulead from one of the other links I provided on page 1 of this thread.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Alright the avy I currently have is over the limit. When I made it NT Friendly it was extremely blurry. I deleted every other frame to make it better and it helped but not much. Any kind of trick Paul, Nothing, etc. do to make it not blurry but still under the limit?

All ya'lls is under 140 kb when uploaded to NT and it's just as blurry as mine and maybe even better quality? What am I not doing?
How long is the duration of your clip? Try to change to a shorter clip, maybe...

i guess it wouldve worked but my trial period is over
ohwell.gif

anyone wanna help me out ???

My next move is getting on that Macromedia Flash. Based on some avys that Illmatic has has it looks like a dope program to learn.

Good looks on the Gradient tutorial Paul. The way I'm doin' it now is way harder than that...
smh.gif

3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Good looks on the Gradient tutorial Paul. The way I'm doin' it now is way harder than that...
smh.gif

3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif
Yo DUB, you gotta show me how to do the effects for your tags. I kind of have an idea of how to do it (withbanner text) but I'm not really sure how to do it.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

My next move is getting on that Macromedia Flash. Based on some avys that Illmatic has has it looks like a dope program to learn.
Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i got flash on my comp, but i dont even touch it.
frown.gif

i should give it a go though
laugh.gif
, I hella want that program... but I can't right now
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Yo DUB, you gotta show me how to do the effects for your tags. I kind of have an idea of how to do it (with banner text) but I'm not really sure how to do it.
For real, slide that info this way also, cause the way that your tags come in at an angle and such are not options that I have seen under bannertext.

good lookin out, but I was actually wondering about fading the entire picture to black. fading in and fading out, not the borders. do you know how to do that?

edit: here's an example of how it fades in and out...
babe3sk2.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

good lookin out, but I was actually wondering about fading the entire picture to black. fading in and fading out, not the borders.

do you know how to do that?

DUB
nerd.gif
you've got some explaining to do.....

Back
Top Bottom