NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Oh Ulead worked... it's my backup plan to still make .gifs if I can't figure out PS CS3
ohwell.gif

try opening a mov file. I had the same problem you did when i first played around with cs3. Avi was giving me a lot of problems, but when i changed it to mov,things were fine

happy.gif

2cctfo2.png

But now under "Animation (Timeline)", I can move the little arrow to see different parts of the video... but I don't see frames. Uhh... and doesPS allow you to only import a part of the .gif like if I want to have only 0:10 - 0:15?

you see those three tiny square boxes at the bottom right of the Animation bar? Click that, it should turn it back to frames instead of timeline.

As for picking what part you what, just click the beginning of the part you want... hold SHIFT and drag it to the end of the part you want

hope that helps

^ That was him?! His avys were over the limit... I thought he knew better than that? Ehh... I got a lot of questions to ask the guy now
laugh.gif

But to any of the Ulead users on here... I am having trouble trying to OPTIMIZE my .gifs on Ulead. It says"Unable to finish the GIF Optimization process". Crap this is sooo annoying. I HAD Ulead installed perfectly and now I got a crappy one now. Irebooted my computer and lost Ulead
smh.gif

5arfpx.png

^ Dang
laugh.gif
. I need to get a hold of the guy. I know banned usernames can still check their PM's but now it's unlikely that he's still checking it.No reason to be logged on if you still want to view NT.

I did this avy all in Ulead
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zjwfie.gif

Maybe I should have chose a different color for the "sliding doors"? Any thoughts?

*edit*
I improved the avy... still with Ulead
laugh.gif
grin.gif

2pt6rtx.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

yea..soo...even though i cant use it...
ush92.gif

That's clean!
pimp.gif

Is that the new thing... to have those decorative borders now?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think I've seen dmasta have something similar to that in his Alicia Keys avy.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

ush92.gif

That's clean!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

only did that since the video was widescreen and i didnt feel like having emptiness at the top and bottom

youre talkin about this one right?

f52354d85ecb21231afc25607159b49c641b66e_t.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

ush92.gif

That's clean!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

only did that since the video was widescreen and i didnt feel like having emptiness at the top and bottom

youre talkin about this one right?

f52354d85ecb21231afc25607159b49c641b66e_t.gif

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.

^ I did but

1. I tried, but got confused on so many levels

2. I dont have PS (but I dont think I need it)

Originally Posted by AlphaQup523

How do I get baseball avys?

Both Gunna and wildKYcat showed me that you could get MLB videos byusing WM Recorder 12 available here but it's a demo version. It works thesame as the full version, but you're limited to only 5 min of DLing capabilities at a time.

Back
Top Bottom