NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

attempt to keep this thread alive*

tried something different:
2wfl9py.gif

eh?
laugh.gif

How bout that tutorial on tag/border animation?

Haterbx, is there a site where you downloaded CS3 for free?

still getting this. someone please help!!!!!

ei8ubm.jpg

im running windows xp sp 2 via bootcamp... i hope that's not why

i heard there's problems on vista too.

how did that popup come about? u clicked on the "optimize" tab and it popped up? ...does the other functions work for you? [like edit a gif..withoutoptimizing it]

and did you literally take a picture of your screen instead of the prt screen thingy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

still getting this. someone please help!!!!!

ei8ubm.jpg

im running windows xp sp 2 via bootcamp... i hope that's not why

i heard there's problems on vista too.

YO! I had that before...you have a bad copy of Ulead, you have to download it again from a whole, new different website. It sucks I know.

how did that popup come about? u clicked on the "optimize" tab and it popped up? ...does the other functions work for you? [like edit a gif..without optimizing it]

and did you literally take a picture of your screen instead of the prt screen thingy?
laugh.gif

the gif will play... like a preview kinda thing but not optimized.

oh yeah, i had to take a physical pic becaause i'm on a macbook pro with windows.... idk what the hell the shift print screen button is. hahah i guess idont have one so i had to take a pic.
laugh.gif
i know

I'm sure that even if you edit an avy and go to save it you won't be able to cause that box will still pop up, that's what happens to me. But youshouldn't get that since you're using XP

hmmm...maybe a bad ver. of ulead?

i'll PM you when i get home from class...which would be around 5ish
sick.gif

Yeah...that's exactly what I just said.

alright. if anyone can help me out, it'll be GREATLY appreciated!!
pimp.gif

im trying to make an avy with CS3 and that's not going too well either. haha

Originally Posted by mjbetch

alright. if anyone can help me out, it'll be GREATLY appreciated!!
pimp.gif

im trying to make an avy with CS3 and that's not going too well either. haha

Do you have the full version of CS3?

^^ once you import it on PS[ file > import > video frames to layer]..make sure to have your animation window open.

after that, it should be similar to ulead

when i cinema forge the video, is it supposed to ve saved on my desktop because after i forge it i cant find it anywhere in my computer

If you still have cinemaforge open after it converted it you should be able to see the location on that 2nd line

Back
Top Bottom