Ninja Say What?!

Same asians that hate black people and whose parents tell them how bad black people are, but love to immediate blacks and im sure they love lil Wayne. . Just sayin though ninja. . .

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Same asians that hate black people and whose parents tell them how bad black people are, but love to immediate blacks and im sure they love lil Wayne. . Just sayin though ninja.
I don't wanna sound racist but I'm gonna break it to you, a good percentage of the human population don't look at black folks in a positive light so don't say It's just Asians. I've seen and heard countless stories where African Americans both male and female beat, rob, and shot Asians, whether it's Delivery workers, working fathers, or Asian student, hell even my dad been held at gunpoint by robbers. So in the Asian communities stories is passed around because we look out for one another. You say we love to "imitate" blacks, but I grew up in the projects with black folks since I was a little kid. Exposed to drug dealers, pimps, rapist, murderers you name it crack pipe, bottles and needles was an everyday thing for me. Please don't stereotype us, I have taken a lot of effort into learning more about black culture and I really take it with a lot of understanding so please do same for my people. I'm so serious I could write a book on that.

Same asians that hate black people and whose parents tell them how bad black people are, but love to immediate blacks and im sure they love lil Wayne. . Just sayin though ninja.
I don't wanna sound racist but I'm gonna break it to you, a good percentage of the human population don't look at black folks in a positive light so don't say It's just Asians. I've seen and heard countless stories where African Americans both male and female beat, rob, and shot Asians, whether it's Delivery workers, working fathers, or Asian student, hell even my dad been held at gunpoint by robbers. So in the Asian communities stories is passed around because we look out for one another. You say we love to "imitate" blacks, but I grew up in the projects with black folks since I was a little kid. Exposed to drug dealers, pimps, rapist, murderers you name it crack pipe, bottles and needles was an everyday thing for me. Please don't stereotype us, I have taken a lot of effort into learning more about black culture and I really take it with a lot of understanding so please do same for my people. I'm so serious I could write a book on that.

Girl @ 0:20 sec mark on the right could get it
pimp.gif

But word Hoisan, theres going to be stereotypes for all races good or bad.

Girl @ 0:20 sec mark on the right could get it
pimp.gif

But word Hoisan, theres going to be stereotypes for all races good or bad.

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Yea, write the book id really like to read it . . . Point is, if this was a video with black people using some worth describing people of Asian decent and saying stereotypical things like "that ninja needs to get a job" and "that ninja is lazy" this thread would be locked faster than Usain bolts 100m dash time. I have no quarrels with the video to be honest. Just expressing my opinion 
grin.gif

Yea, write the book id really like to read it . . . Point is, if this was a video with black people using some worth describing people of Asian decent and saying stereotypical things like "that ninja needs to get a job" and "that ninja is lazy" this thread would be locked faster than Usain bolts 100m dash time. I have no quarrels with the video to be honest. Just expressing my opinion 
grin.gif

grin.gif
You sound like a cry baby, you missed the point of the video by a long shot. It wasn't meant to offend anyone I don't think those guys woke up with a plan to say hey lets make a video to target black people. They simply made a video for entertainment and somethings that's suppose to be funny. Only people who actually live those stereotypes should feel offended by it because people with a job and pay the bill will watch it and laugh and wouldn't think nothin more of it, but you're blowing this out of proportion If you didn't enjoy the video simply don't watch it. Why you feel like your race being attacked? Asians love black culture. Even some of your fellow brothas will watch this video and say you're reachin, go to sleep son.

I really don't understand the black on yellow hate?

grin.gif
You sound like a cry baby, you missed the point of the video by a long shot. It wasn't meant to offend anyone I don't think those guys woke up with a plan to say hey lets make a video to target black people. They simply made a video for entertainment and somethings that's suppose to be funny. Only people who actually live those stereotypes should feel offended by it because people with a job and pay the bill will watch it and laugh and wouldn't think nothin more of it, but you're blowing this out of proportion If you didn't enjoy the video simply don't watch it. Why you feel like your race being attacked? Asians love black culture. Even some of your fellow brothas will watch this video and say you're reachin, go to sleep son.

I really don't understand the black on yellow hate?

Same asians that hate black people and whose parents tell them how bad black people are, but love to immediate blacks and im sure they love lil Wayne. . Just sayin though ninja. . .

immediate

immediate

immediate

immediate

Sorry, but you're making excuses. Asians do look down on other races, esp. blacks. Its ingrained in their culture and theyre bringing up so save your lies...and your own deep rooted stereotypes you just posted up.

People who are racist usually start their arguments with 'I dont wanna sound racist but....'
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sorry, but you're making excuses. Asians do look down on other races, esp. blacks. Its ingrained in their culture and theyre bringing up so save your lies...and your own deep rooted stereotypes you just posted up.

People who are racist usually start their arguments with 'I dont wanna sound racist but....'
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Ninja please.

grin.gif
Ninja please.

I laughed at the video. I can see how it could be considered racist. The "ninja pay the bills" was kind of the kicker. But the end was funny with the indian guy.

I think it was kind of tongue-in-cheek about the n-word being used by only African Americans and no one else more then is was trying to emphasize black stereotypes (which im not arguing it definitely did that).

Spoiler [+]
I'm white if that matters

I laughed at the video. I can see how it could be considered racist. The "ninja pay the bills" was kind of the kicker. But the end was funny with the indian guy.

I think it was kind of tongue-in-cheek about the n-word being used by only African Americans and no one else more then is was trying to emphasize black stereotypes (which im not arguing it definitely did that).

Spoiler [+]
I'm white if that matters

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Myself and my boys use ninja instead of the real N word.
Are y'all real ninjas? If not then...
Spoiler [+]
phoney_tn.jpg

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Myself and my boys use ninja instead of the real N word.
Are y'all real ninjas? If not then...
Spoiler [+]
phoney_tn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom