Ninja Say What?!

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Then how come all my family members only get robbed and hurt by black people and no body else? Why is it when I'm walking in the streets I only get harassed by blacks? I dont care what statistics is like I only care about what i seen and experienced. So yes Blacks do, do the most crimes and I'll stand by that till I die, because I have had more experience and occasions where It's blacks as opposed to Asian, White, Hispanic. If you really care about racism so much and how black people are viewed, why don't you get off your butt, find a job, be a dad to your kids, pay the bills and tell the same thing to your brothas and make a change word to Tupac? It's cool when y'all say ching chong to us but it's not cool when we speak ebonix
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
all of y'all curb stomp yourself.
Right, so now we're all jobless, irresponsible dead beat fathers.
eyes.gif
The reason why your family is being robbed by black people and no body else is probably because you live in a predominately black neighborhood genius. If I lived in China and I got robbed would it be fair for me to think all Asian people all over the world are thieves who are out to get me? You're looking at your circumstances and a few isolated incidents and making a general assumption about the character and integrity of all black people, you'd be better off just saying "I hate all black people for no reason." then to try and justify it by saying you hate black people because the ones in your neighborhood harass you and rob you…man up, fight back, your a victim because your frail. That's not every black person in the worlds fault so don't take it out on us.  

The ninja/n-word thing isn't funny and I'm tired of people who aren't black trying to point out whatever double standards they feel exist with the use of the n word. For centuries other races have continuously co-opted and exploited black culture despite our protesting and disapproval all while denying us basic human rights. Excuse us for not finding it funny when people try and make a mockery of our desire to not be referred to as n---as or n---ers. You don't understand the history of the word your coming up during a time when it may seem acceptable so you don't understand why you can't use it but videos like the one posted aren't going to make us suddenly give yall a pass. It wasn't cool to be a n----a when we were getting whipped and beatin or having fire hoses and dogs turned on us but now that black culture is considered lucrative it's suddenly convenient to be a n----a. When I'm walking down the street minding my own business and the police stop me and harass me for no reason I don't get to pick and choose when I get to be a n---a, when I'm in a store and being followed around by the people that work there it doesn't matter how many degrees I have or what car I drive to them I'm still a n---a. So it's all fun and games for you guys to sit around callin each other n----as but when you go out into the world you get the luxury of not having to worry about being discriminated against and treated like a n---a by society. I don't care how hood you are don't call me a !%%@!/ninja or any other variation of the word if I don't know, you don't have to understand why it's offense just don't do it.
I didn't read your BS because 1, It's BS 2, I can tell from your first sentence you didn't read my posts. So good day to you.

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Then how come all my family members only get robbed and hurt by black people and no body else? Why is it when I'm walking in the streets I only get harassed by blacks? I dont care what statistics is like I only care about what i seen and experienced. So yes Blacks do, do the most crimes and I'll stand by that till I die, because I have had more experience and occasions where It's blacks as opposed to Asian, White, Hispanic. If you really care about racism so much and how black people are viewed, why don't you get off your butt, find a job, be a dad to your kids, pay the bills and tell the same thing to your brothas and make a change word to Tupac? It's cool when y'all say ching chong to us but it's not cool when we speak ebonix
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
all of y'all curb stomp yourself.
Right, so now we're all jobless, irresponsible dead beat fathers.
eyes.gif
The reason why your family is being robbed by black people and no body else is probably because you live in a predominately black neighborhood genius. If I lived in China and I got robbed would it be fair for me to think all Asian people all over the world are thieves who are out to get me? You're looking at your circumstances and a few isolated incidents and making a general assumption about the character and integrity of all black people, you'd be better off just saying "I hate all black people for no reason." then to try and justify it by saying you hate black people because the ones in your neighborhood harass you and rob you…man up, fight back, your a victim because your frail. That's not every black person in the worlds fault so don't take it out on us.  

The ninja/n-word thing isn't funny and I'm tired of people who aren't black trying to point out whatever double standards they feel exist with the use of the n word. For centuries other races have continuously co-opted and exploited black culture despite our protesting and disapproval all while denying us basic human rights. Excuse us for not finding it funny when people try and make a mockery of our desire to not be referred to as n---as or n---ers. You don't understand the history of the word your coming up during a time when it may seem acceptable so you don't understand why you can't use it but videos like the one posted aren't going to make us suddenly give yall a pass. It wasn't cool to be a n----a when we were getting whipped and beatin or having fire hoses and dogs turned on us but now that black culture is considered lucrative it's suddenly convenient to be a n----a. When I'm walking down the street minding my own business and the police stop me and harass me for no reason I don't get to pick and choose when I get to be a n---a, when I'm in a store and being followed around by the people that work there it doesn't matter how many degrees I have or what car I drive to them I'm still a n---a. So it's all fun and games for you guys to sit around callin each other n----as but when you go out into the world you get the luxury of not having to worry about being discriminated against and treated like a n---a by society. I don't care how hood you are don't call me a !%%@!/ninja or any other variation of the word if I don't know, you don't have to understand why it's offense just don't do it.
I didn't read your BS because 1, It's BS 2, I can tell from your first sentence you didn't read my posts. So good day to you.

The thread where I posted a link to my desktop (that had a Jets player) proving I was joking? Also, I don't see how my C- jokes indicate how poor my English is.

The thread where I posted a link to my desktop (that had a Jets player) proving I was joking? Also, I don't see how my C- jokes indicate how poor my English is.

And I thought people in China and Japan loved blacks....... Why the hell Kobe and Hobron keep makin shoes for these ninjas?

And I thought people in China and Japan loved blacks....... Why the hell Kobe and Hobron keep makin shoes for these ninjas?

i thought the video was funny, a lil racist, but no different than watchin an episode of chappelle

sidenote: I'm good friends with a few Asian people....

I'm black and part Asian, if that matters....

i thought the video was funny, a lil racist, but no different than watchin an episode of chappelle

sidenote: I'm good friends with a few Asian people....

I'm black and part Asian, if that matters....

i knew someone was going to post that VT guy smh. just adding more fuel to the fire.

i knew someone was going to post that VT guy smh. just adding more fuel to the fire.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Serious question: Is English your second language?
Are you asking this because I told you I was  part Mexican-American? Arghh my people can't catch a break can they.
mad.gif

Nah, im asking because of the stuff that you post. Like that failed attempt at a joke/insult about the Jets that you dropped in S&T last night.

You sound like you don't really have a firm grasp on the English language, either that or you're young.

I AM YOUR CONSCIENCE.
laugh.gif

Serious question: Is English your second language?
Are you asking this because I told you I was  part Mexican-American? Arghh my people can't catch a break can they.
mad.gif

Nah, im asking because of the stuff that you post. Like that failed attempt at a joke/insult about the Jets that you dropped in S&T last night.

You sound like you don't really have a firm grasp on the English language, either that or you're young.

I AM YOUR CONSCIENCE.
laugh.gif

Thought the video was good. Sheds the spotlight on those folks always trying to get on another race for using a word they feel they own rights to. If you don't wanna hear racist words thrown around, I suggest you retire it and save it for the uneducated. Truly educated folks know the impact of those words.

Thought the video was good. Sheds the spotlight on those folks always trying to get on another race for using a word they feel they own rights to. If you don't wanna hear racist words thrown around, I suggest you retire it and save it for the uneducated. Truly educated folks know the impact of those words.

how is OP not banned after what he wrote a few pages back?
nvm we are on NT where a certain race has a higher status than others.

how is OP not banned after what he wrote a few pages back?
nvm we are on NT where a certain race has a higher status than others.

Back
Top Bottom