Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He waits at da crosswalk like da rest of us...........:nthat:

I'd buy Ninjahood a Presidente and kick ot with him on da curb

Last edited:
wastwo.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif

LOL

The guy in the shop smiling when he pulls out the money "i've been waiting on this my whole life!!"

:x at washing your sneakers in the kitchen sink.

LOL

The guy in the shop smiling when he pulls out the money "i've been waiting on this my whole life!!"

:x at washing your sneakers in the kitchen sink.

:rofl: the face ninjahood made at the repair shop when dude told him to come back in a few days for his XII's, like he has not other kicks to wear.

This Ninjahood cat is being straight disrespectful to his Mum. Look at the frustration on her face with all the shoes he has laying about. When I was living at home, my folks would've kicked my butt out on the streets if I didn't treat my home with respect and left my junk laying all over the place. Dude also has the nerve to say he's waiting to 'inherit' the rent-controlled apartment but if I were his Mum I'd send him packing now - let the cat have a taste of what real life is.

Those TN's in the beginning :smokin

:rofl: at this this set up like some introspective mtv diary ****

:rofl: at mom's not being able to go to the bathroom cause of shoes blocking the intersection

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeez I didn't know the cramming was that bad, sneakers literally all over. Why doesn't he sell half of that collection worth "porsche money" so his mom has space to move around freely in her own home?

come one son ninja is my dude, but i just want him to speak on the point of the video, it cant be for just us, i think this is
for something else, plus his sneakerwatch video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
He said it was a favor for some local college cats who want to document him

BTW OP, I can't see the New Cut Video you posted, all that's showing up for me is some orchestra vid

Ninja do you bring girls back to your mom's apartment?

come one son ninja is my dude, but i just want him to speak on the point of the video, it cant be for just us, i think this is

for something else, plus his sneakerwatch video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

He said it was a favor for some local college cats who want to document him​

BTW OP, I can't see the New Cut Video you posted, all that's showing up for me is some orchestra vid​

Ninja do you bring girls back to your mom's apartment?​

Are you on an iPad? happened to me too. I just fixed it, should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom