Ninjahood, you gotta' start taking out da garbage, papi

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by derrty6232

*Stop calling me Papi!!!*

....*Yes, Papi*....

i seent it then i posted it�
roll.gif

lmao buzzzkilllll

Man, HELL nah...I can't even deal w/mice....a rat would make me just say "+**% it" and leave all my stuff & move

Man, HELL nah...I can't even deal w/mice....a rat would make me just say "+**% it" and leave all my stuff & move

I need photographic evidence.

NY NT'ers snap some pics this summer.

I need photographic evidence.

NY NT'ers snap some pics this summer.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

Stop it. Rats out there in NYC are on some creatine. Ain't no gahdamn rats THAT big in Jersey.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

Stop it. Rats out there in NYC are on some creatine. Ain't no gahdamn rats THAT big in Jersey.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You called another man "papi" though.
Blink 182, eh? Mark Hoppus off my joint.
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If my dad every caught me calling another man "papi", he would have hit me in the mouth.

If my dad ever caught me advertising 'big dix' in my signature, he'd disconnect my internet.

I live in Manhattan, so it's not an NY bashing thread. Da Heights is cool, too. Both sides of my family lived there after immigrating. Props to Ninjahood for taking yet another thread in stride.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You called another man "papi" though.
Blink 182, eh? Mark Hoppus off my joint.
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If my dad every caught me calling another man "papi", he would have hit me in the mouth.

If my dad ever caught me advertising 'big dix' in my signature, he'd disconnect my internet.

I live in Manhattan, so it's not an NY bashing thread. Da Heights is cool, too. Both sides of my family lived there after immigrating. Props to Ninjahood for taking yet another thread in stride.

didnt read the article; but does this have any relation with ninjahood's love for hood rats?

didnt read the article; but does this have any relation with ninjahood's love for hood rats?

Back
Top Bottom