Ninjahood, you gotta' start taking out da garbage, papi

The second i found one in my apartment in DA HEIGHTZ, I knew it was time to move back home. I wasn't about that life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Da Ratz iz winning 
you know what....ill take that
laugh.gif

in da summer time da rats are so big they look like large cats.

nobody in da heightz is scared of rats because we see em ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da time at night.

my block has a neighbor with cats so they run WILD catchin and killin da rats..its like da ghetto discovery channel..watchin em hunt and kill behind parked cars.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Da Ratz iz winning 
you know what....ill take that
laugh.gif

in da summer time da rats are so big they look like large cats.

nobody in da heightz is scared of rats because we see em ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da time at night.

my block has a neighbor with cats so they run WILD catchin and killin da rats..its like da ghetto discovery channel..watchin em hunt and kill behind parked cars.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If my dad every caught me calling another man "papi", he would have hit me in the mouth.

Could you call them "daddy" instead?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If my dad every caught me calling another man "papi", he would have hit me in the mouth.

Could you call them "daddy" instead?

Back
Top Bottom