Ninjahood, you gotta' start taking out da garbage, papi

still dont know why yall stay coming at ninjahood...

he's like the new Wale on here...

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

still dont know why yall stay coming at ninjahood...

he's like the new Wale on here...

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

roll.gif

Title x Thread caught me off guard like

480066027.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Da Ratz iz winning 
you know what....ill take that
laugh.gif

in da summer time da rats are so big they look like large cats.

nobody in da heightz is scared of rats because we see em ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da time at night.

my block has a neighbor with cats so they run WILD catchin and killin da rats..its like da ghetto discovery channel..watchin em hunt and kill behind parked cars.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Da Ratz iz winning 
you know what....ill take that
laugh.gif

in da summer time da rats are so big they look like large cats.

nobody in da heightz is scared of rats because we see em ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da time at night.

my block has a neighbor with cats so they run WILD catchin and killin da rats..its like da ghetto discovery channel..watchin em hunt and kill behind parked cars.
laugh.gif

ninja's response sealed the deal for me. im officially dead

Spoiler [+]

ninja's response sealed the deal for me. im officially dead

Spoiler [+]

The second i found one in my apartment in DA HEIGHTZ, I knew it was time to move back home. I wasn't about that life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom