Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by DJ bana

How can mothers be such idiots? I'm not trying to knock on religious beliefs.. but forbidding your daughter to have an abortion? I'm 22 and there is NO WAY IN HELL my mom has that kind of authority over me.

Does your (ex)girl still rely financially on her mom? If so, thats the ONLY reason why the mother would potentially have any say.. but how backwards would that be, because then the mother needs to support her child and grandaughter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.. bring more children into unstable families.

Our generation will have more children with a single mother (or absentee parent/never married) than EVER in history, it isn't just a statistic.. it's reality- and a really sad one. How do people NOT understand what an impact it has on a child when he/she grows up in an unstable environment? I'm sure many people on NT can relate. My parents were at least married for a little, but then got divorced. To grow up in a broken home only leads to bad news, children are a product of their environment.

Tell your girl she's dumb, good luck with her child mistake,  and peace the @#!+ out.
Word. NH you winning G...just take it easy...emotions are a ++!*#*!@##%!.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Ninjahood know what it was and is that's why he not replying to these comments about her lying/cheating but I know homie heart is aching

Exactly why he shouldn't be a sucker and get back with the biatch.

You'll find a better chick. This happened for a reason, so you could ditch her lying/pathetic !%@. And trust she'll be paying for this mistake for the rest of her life... most likely thinking (i shoulda stayed with my dude).

You deserve better NH.

Take the L, smoke an L... and move on.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Ninjahood know what it was and is that's why he not replying to these comments about her lying/cheating but I know homie heart is aching

Exactly why he shouldn't be a sucker and get back with the biatch.

You'll find a better chick. This happened for a reason, so you could ditch her lying/pathetic !%@. And trust she'll be paying for this mistake for the rest of her life... most likely thinking (i shoulda stayed with my dude).

You deserve better NH.

Take the L, smoke an L... and move on.

3 1/2 years... I feel you man. I just went through that. 4 years. It sucks mad hard for things to end on such a horrible note. Stay strong bro, even though people try to stay "hard" on here, !@$! dealing with emotions really kill

3 1/2 years... I feel you man. I just went through that. 4 years. It sucks mad hard for things to end on such a horrible note. Stay strong bro, even though people try to stay "hard" on here, !@$! dealing with emotions really kill

Originally Posted by RedMan

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

till its time to go to sleep at night and that**** hits you in your stomach like a ton of bricks

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

till its time to go to sleep at night and that**** hits you in your stomach like a ton of bricks

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

frown.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

frown.gif
QFT

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That's no longer your girl...you aint obligated to her...

As soon as ya'll went on break, you both knew what time it was. She got hers (and honestly, for duke to just knock her up like that, he was in the picture before the break) and you was doing you.

It aint your kid, and that's on her for getting knocked up...i personally wouldnt get involved because you're always gonna have to be around that male competition element and even if you play it cool, duke is gonna resent you in the picture.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That's no longer your girl...you aint obligated to her...

As soon as ya'll went on break, you both knew what time it was. She got hers (and honestly, for duke to just knock her up like that, he was in the picture before the break) and you was doing you.

It aint your kid, and that's on her for getting knocked up...i personally wouldnt get involved because you're always gonna have to be around that male competition element and even if you play it cool, duke is gonna resent you in the picture.

i didnt know it was the moms say to have the baby. must be something with latinos. horrible.
i would abort asap.

however, yall two define the look of a ghetto love story/couple

25083_320270614579_591444579_3591437_4144872_n.jpg

34416_436638814579_591444579_5275158_5075939_n.jpg

I SEE YALL SIPPIN ON SANGRIA.... OH YOU FANCY, HUH!?

i didnt know it was the moms say to have the baby. must be something with latinos. horrible.
i would abort asap.

however, yall two define the look of a ghetto love story/couple

25083_320270614579_591444579_3591437_4144872_n.jpg

34416_436638814579_591444579_5275158_5075939_n.jpg

I SEE YALL SIPPIN ON SANGRIA.... OH YOU FANCY, HUH!?

Back
Top Bottom