Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

If you really love her like u say u do convince her to get the abortion and then make her move in with you. It could possibly destroy her relationship with her moms but she shouldn't have to raise a child over her parents selfish beliefs.

/thread.
when i tell you i did EVERYTHING in my power to convince her to have da abortion and she wouldn't budge....

you know da convo was humbling when i said, and i quote "i'll do ANYTHNG you want, if you have this abortion"

and i NEVER say that...cuz da word anything comes with a hefty price.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shes probably texting dude in that first pic, but thats real dirty on her part though, especially the gettin pregnant part. idk; if i were you i would really despise her though. 3 years or not thats messed up.

damn, fam i feel for you.
best thing to do is keep it moving man it might be hard but cut her off and keep it moving for now.

damn, fam i feel for you.
best thing to do is keep it moving man it might be hard but cut her off and keep it moving for now.

shes probably texting dude in that first pic, but thats real dirty on her part though, especially the gettin pregnant part. idk; if i were you i would really despise her though. 3 years or not thats messed up.

you're gonna have a heart of stone after this but just cut her off man.  she's no use to you anymore and she won't do you any good by keeping her around.  worry about yourself eff her. 

you're gonna have a heart of stone after this but just cut her off man.  she's no use to you anymore and she won't do you any good by keeping her around.  worry about yourself eff her. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%
she found out she was a month pregnant by accident when she went to a hospital after busting her !*% down some stairs in some heels and they did some preliminary tests.

but you know i didnt ask how she found out right?

im saying she was !%%+$$% with dude much longer then that

no way you in a relationship FOR THAT LONG and you take a break find a dude and %%*$%* raw in that short of time *#$! even if it isnt raw you can feel when a condom break and NEITHER  didnt stop tells you alot about how close they was with each other

just think about if a condom broke on you with some chick you been !%%+$$% with for what a month or less? you would back pedal faster then melo

and how she found out is a lie to you dont miss your friend with out notice

*#$! for real for real you need to go get tested

My man if I have an amazing sandwich that I have looked forward to eating the whole day, and somebody comes and spits all over it, that sandwich is no longer fit for me to eat. It hurts my heart that the sandwich I spent three and a 1/2 hours perfectly sculpting is now garbage, but for health reasons I will not eat it. I will build a new one and protect it better next time and you do the same with the future woman

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%
she found out she was a month pregnant by accident when she went to a hospital after busting her !*% down some stairs in some heels and they did some preliminary tests.

but you know i didnt ask how she found out right?

im saying she was !%%+$$% with dude much longer then that

no way you in a relationship FOR THAT LONG and you take a break find a dude and %%*$%* raw in that short of time *#$! even if it isnt raw you can feel when a condom break and NEITHER  didnt stop tells you alot about how close they was with each other

just think about if a condom broke on you with some chick you been !%%+$$% with for what a month or less? you would back pedal faster then melo

and how she found out is a lie to you dont miss your friend with out notice

*#$! for real for real you need to go get tested

My man if I have an amazing sandwich that I have looked forward to eating the whole day, and somebody comes and spits all over it, that sandwich is no longer fit for me to eat. It hurts my heart that the sandwich I spent three and a 1/2 hours perfectly sculpting is now garbage, but for health reasons I will not eat it. I will build a new one and protect it better next time and you do the same with the future woman

She made a mistake and is dragging you into it? You're a complete tard if you choose to be any part of her debaucheries. Show personal respect for yourself and keep it moving. What do you look like chasing a female that was selfish enough to run around town spreading the goods with no sense of the consequences? If it were me, I'd keep it moving and wouldn't look back. Can't trust or want to be with someone like that.

She made a mistake and is dragging you into it? You're a complete tard if you choose to be any part of her debaucheries. Show personal respect for yourself and keep it moving. What do you look like chasing a female that was selfish enough to run around town spreading the goods with no sense of the consequences? If it were me, I'd keep it moving and wouldn't look back. Can't trust or want to be with someone like that.

If you really love her like u say u do convince her to get the abortion and then make her move in with you. It could possibly destroy her relationship with her moms but she shouldn't have to raise a child over her parents selfish beliefs.

/thread.
when i tell you i did EVERYTHING in my power to convince her to have da abortion and she wouldn't budge....

you know da convo was humbling when i said, and i quote "i'll do ANYTHNG you want, if you have this abortion"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn man i was in somewhat the same situation i got my girl pregnant and abortion was not only against her families beliefs but hers also IDK how i got her to do it but she did it i think it was because i gave her time to think about the situation without asking her every 2 seconds "what are u gonna do" you might  have to tell her stuff like "no matter what u do we gonna make this work" which basically is not the truth BUT she would fell empowered by you saying that and that in fact you saying that will make it way easier for her to make a tough decision like going against her moms religious beliefs. Make sure you talk to her about the moving in together or yall getting a apartment together that really helped me and my girls relationship after the rough patch of post abortion. She needs you right now man

/thread.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn man i was in somewhat the same situation i got my girl pregnant and abortion was not only against her families beliefs but hers also IDK how i got her to do it but she did it i think it was because i gave her time to think about the situation without asking her every 2 seconds "what are u gonna do" you might  have to tell her stuff like "no matter what u do we gonna make this work" which basically is not the truth BUT she would fell empowered by you saying that and that in fact you saying that will make it way easier for her to make a tough decision like going against her moms religious beliefs. Make sure you talk to her about the moving in together or yall getting a apartment together that really helped me and my girls relationship after the rough patch of post abortion. She needs you right now man

Originally Posted by dugtrio

I agree man i had something similar to this happen to me man. It hurts to the soul that a chick could mess something that you considered so important up. Given we were only together for a year and a half before we  took our break the fact that she threw it all away still bothers me to this day, and this was a year ago.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

I agree man i had something similar to this happen to me man. It hurts to the soul that a chick could mess something that you considered so important up. Given we were only together for a year and a half before we  took our break the fact that she threw it all away still bothers me to this day, and this was a year ago.

You may care for her, but don't let her foolishness of fooling around to the max on your "break" ruin your future.

You may care for her, but don't let her foolishness of fooling around to the max on your "break" ruin your future.

Back
Top Bottom