Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seen a what could be a clickbait say you gotta pay for gas in that game lol

Nope, the timer mechanism here is hearts. Each race so far costs one heart, and it refills one heart every 15 minutes I think (didn't really pay attention to how long it took.)

You can see it at the top of the screen in my second screenshot.

Some more info on MK Tour for anyone curious:

How to play:

The kart moves forward by itself, but you drag your finger to the left or right to turn it/drift

Screenshot_20190522-173538_Mario Kart.jpg

Screenshot_20190522-173610_Mario Kart.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-173650_Mario Kart.jpg

You seem to race against CPUs that have the configurations of other players currently running that race
Screenshot_20190522-173530_Mario Kart.jpg

Gacha mechanic:

You can unlock characters, karts, and gliders that might have their own special abilities. They have limited time special pulls like most other games like this. For the closed beta, it's Metal Mario for the character and I don't recognize the kart or glider (I'm guessing their his default ones?)

Screenshot_20190522-174615_Mario Kart.jpg

Screenshot_20190522-174624_Mario Kart.jpg

You pull the green pipe down for the mini game (pause :lol:)

Screenshot_20190522-174638_Mario Kart.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-174651_Mario Kart.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-174654_Mario Kart.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190522-173550_Mario Kart.jpg
    Screenshot_20190522-173550_Mario Kart.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 3
Have they said whether or not Pokemon will support the pro controller? I sure hope so cause I'll most likely get it day one. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Fire Red/Leaf Green :lol:

Have they said whether or not Pokemon will support the pro controller? I sure hope so cause I'll most likely get it day one. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Fire Red/Leaf Green :lol:
if they pull some single joycon mess again I'm selling my switch

I've so many E3 rumors and speculation about Nintendo, it's hard to not get your hopes up. I hope we at least get a release date for Bayo 3 and they announce the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have about 10 other wishes but they're unrealistic :lol:

I wonder how it'll run on Switch and if it'll include the expansions. It could be pretty rough on base PS4.
It’s possible it may be a streaming only game like how Biohazard & Assassins Creed Odyssey were in Japan on the Switch

I've so many E3 rumors and speculation about Nintendo, it's hard to not get your hopes up. I hope we at least get a release date for Bayo 3 and they announce the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have about 10 other wishes but they're unrealistic :lol:

I really want a upscale to 4K Switch

My E3 wishlist is as follows:

Super Mario 3D World “Deluxe” :lol:

Animal Crossing 2019 release date

Luigi’s Mansion 3 showcase with the game focused more on exploration and hubs like the first game (didn’t really like Dark Moon at all)

More back catalogue games from Nintendo AND 3rd party developers like Sega, Capcom, etc. coming via the eShop

Metroid Prime Trilogy to hold us over until MP4 and to introduce new people to the series like me

Next Smash DLC character reveal

Switch “Pro” reveal

I don't think we're getting a 4k Switch, maybe a little boost in power that'll push more games to 1080p. I'd love to be wrong though. I also want an new Mario game to get announced but Nintendo already has a lot on there plate, I doubt they'd announce it, even if it was already in development.

E3 hopes

-3d world port for switch (with hopefully additional content although it'd be fine if not since the game has a lot of additional content as is)
-3d world sequel or Mario galaxy sequel or a brand new Mario game. felt like odyssey was light...there's gotta be something else...
-more Mario maker 2 info such as extra themes/styles, more info on enemies, etc.
-another dkc but with kremlings
-a real (snes) Mario rpg sequel
-a real paper Mario ttyd sequel

I don't really care about anything else so whatever they announce will be cool.

Super Mario 3D World “Deluxe”
I’m currently replaying 3D World and unlocked the final world and Champion’s Road is making me want to throw my controller out the window :lol:

-3d world sequel or Mario galaxy sequel or a brand new Mario game. felt like odyssey was light...there's gotta be something else...
-another dkc but with kremlings
Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be :nthat:
If they do another DK game it should be more like DK64 instead of DKC

I’m currently replaying 3D World and unlocked the final world and Champion’s Road is making me want to throw my controller out the window :lol:

Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be :nthat:
If they do another DK game it should be more like DK64 instead of DKC
Don’t know how I beat Champions Road to this day :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom