Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got this in the inbox

Can’t wait to put hours into it at work :nthat:

CFD547B2-C943-4180-920A-07F96FE7ADB4.jpeg

In addition to that Pokémon S x S Direct on the 5th, there's a press conference tomorrow. Probably won't be all that interesting.

D7k3KDLV4AElIPM.jpeg

The Pokémon presser will probably be discussing Pokémon Go. I need the 5th to come already because I’m ready for Sword and Shield info.

Think I’m going to do the Nintendo voucher for Shield and Astral Chain. Tempted to get both Shield and Sword on Voucher, but only if there was a cloud trade possibility between the games.

Think I’m going to do the Nintendo voucher for Shield and Astral Chain. Tempted to get both Shield and Sword on Voucher, but only if there was a cloud trade possibility between the games.

I remember with the Let's Go games, I completed my Pokedex via online trades with people on Discord servers (Nintendo-related discord servers and Pokemon-related discord servers).

And no way Gamefreak will allow "cloud trading" to happen, those guys are so anal about that type of stuff that we don't even have cloud-saving for any of the mainline Pokemon games with online connection

Wth??? Just have separate unranked lobbies that you can play with friends in :lol:. What is this 1999? Did not one person at Nintendo think of this? :smh:

I honestly don't care about any of that given the limitations of what we can create in Mario maker due to the lack of enemies, blocks, tile sets, backgrounds, music, physics, etc.

things higher on my list than multiplayer that would ultimately add to a multiplayer experience:
-a world map option (potential for secret exists and worlds being unlocked under certain conditions)
-light/dark blocks (like the red blocks in bowser's castle in smw)
-more enemies from each respective game (chargin chuck, koopalings, mechakoopas, ptooie, hotfoot, buster beetle, reznor, etc)
-more backgrounds for variety along with more placeable music tracks (creates variety). when I say more I mean multiple grass or castle backgrounds, just like how it is in the regular games.
-quicksand, lava, poison and water tiles
-moveable ground tiles (like the yellow ground in some smw levels or some of the moveable ground in nsmb)
-yellow Yoshi and any other underused thing such as the hammer bros suit from Mario 3 or the climbable gates in smw to see what we can do with it that Nintendo didn't

I don't understand why we need limitations?
instead of Mario maker 3 why not branch off into megaman maker, dkc maker, Zelda maker, yoshi's island maker, etc next AFTER giving us everything that should already be in Mario maker?

like I honestly wouldn't mind Mario maker 2 with no 3d world option but everything present in smb1-nsmbu being made available for us to use.

I like legit was selling my brother on SMM2 telling him that we'd be able to compete against each other in the same levels :lol:

Back
Top Bottom