Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe is the first one that comes to mind

All 4 of y’all can play at once if you wanted plus it’s easy enough for anyone to pickup and play

They got characters that are essentially easy modes for the little ones too

How many controllers. Can they play with one side of the joy con?

I have a pro and the joy cons that came with it

thinking about getting celeste. Is it really difficult? I bought cuphead a few weeks ago and its been sitting since I beat the first phase. Its way too hard now and it just needs a lot of time for me to beat it, which I dont have.

thinking about getting celeste. Is it really difficult? I bought cuphead a few weeks ago and its been sitting since I beat the first phase. Its way too hard now and it just needs a lot of time for me to beat it, which I dont have.

Apparently it's possible to make it easier and most of the hardest stuff is optional. I always forget to grab it on a sale, but I still want to since the story/message is so highly praised.

Anyone in here on MH Generations? And who is copping Astral?

Man the Switch is straight flames. Straight up 10/10.

I have Doom and it is dumb fun and I am super impressed by how good it looks and runs. The MP is fun too.

The list is small but yeah you wouldn’t be able to play games like Super Mario Party or Arms

Def wouldn’t consider those must plays anyway :lol:
Yeah but buying a console that stops you from playing certain games doesn’t sound like good design choices haha. The “kids” version of the 3ds felt like a crappy tiger electronics toy. I hope this mini version isnt like that

Yeah but buying a console that stops you from playing certain games doesn’t sound like good design choices haha. The “kids” version of the 3ds felt like a crappy tiger electronics toy. I hope this mini version isnt like that
It’s most likely going to be exactly like that because that’s the audience it’s targeting

A lot of kids out there with a DS only because it was the cheapest option for parents to get the Nintendo games their kids wanted in their hands

A Switch mini will be the exact same

I’d expect a $200 price point

Anyone in here on MH Generations? And who is copping Astral?

Man the Switch is straight flames. Straight up 10/10.

I have Doom and it is dumb fun and I am super impressed by how good it looks and runs. The MP is fun too.
Astral Chain is day one for me rn

I really want that game to blow me away and kill it in reviews

I'd assume that games that require the Joy Cons will be updated to detect whether or not you're using a Mini and if you are then it'll allow you to play.

I'd assume that games that require the Joy Cons will be updated to detect whether or not you're using a Mini and if you are then it'll allow you to play.
Or better yet, update the games to where you can play them with any style of controller like it should’ve been from day one :lol:

No reason why I shouldn’t be able to play any game I want on the go or with my pro controller :smh:

But Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Or better yet, update the games to where you can play them with any style of controller like it should’ve been from day one :lol:

No reason why I shouldn’t be able to play any game I want on the go or with my pro controller :smh:

But Nintendo gonna Nintendo
All of this :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom