• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t think BOTW was amazing story wise and I prefer the traditional dungeons to the shrines, but I still enjoyed it.

BOTW is the best game I have ever played. I can't wait for 2. I like the Weapon breaking, cooking, etc. I never played Skyrim before, but I hear it's a lot like that. I might get that on Switch at some point too.

I think my next RPG will be Shining Resonance or Oninaki(if it comes Stateside).

BOTW is the best game I have ever played. I can't wait for 2. I like the Weapon breaking, cooking, etc. I never played Skyrim before, but I hear it's a lot like that. I might get that on Switch at some point too.

I think my next RPG will be Shining Resonance or Oninaki(if it comes Stateside).
How can you like the weapons breaking? Honest question

How can you like the weapons breaking? Honest question

I like the strategy part of it. I like the fact that you have to collect new weapons with different attributes. I try to stock up on strong quick weapons before I go through Ganon's castle. Plus I just started using the little markers to let me know where I've left weapons in the chest.

Plus it was my first time dealing with weapons breaking, so it made it fun for me. I don't like the Master Sword breaking, but at least it recharges.

Once you realize that you're just gonna find the same powerful weapons again, you don't care about using/breaking the ones you have.

Once you realize that you're just gonna find the same powerful weapons again, you don't care about using/breaking the ones you have.
And it was that point where they became useless especially when the parry and dodge fix almost every situation

I Love breath of the wild, but... I think it might be the worst console zelda game ever.

I literally like ALTTP, OOT, MM, WW, TP and SS more than BOTW lol, fight me

Again, I love BOTW and it was up there for game of the year for me in 2017

Yeah, I like other Zelda games better as well. Ocarina Of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess.

Back
Top Bottom