• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't remember who it was but whoever was posting their SMM2 levels in here, can you post them again? I got it downloading now and wouldn't mind some checking them out.

Didn’t realize madden doesn’t release on switch smh ....

Hopefully somebody releases some type of bootleg football for us :smh:

bet u mario football would be :pimp:
Idk man, I'm sure they'd be fun for a while but it wouldn't give me that football fix like Madden or another 2k football would. I enjoyed these but I'm not a big baseball or soccer fan and really wasn't looking for a serious game.
Mario_Superstar_Baseball.jpg
Supermariostrikersbox.jpg

That said, the way Switch software selling, they might as well go ahead and bring these back too :lol:

Idk man, I'm sure they'd be fun for a while but it wouldn't give me that football fix like Madden or another 2k football would. I enjoyed these but I'm not a big baseball or soccer fan and really wasn't looking for a serious game.

That said, the way Switch software selling, they might as well go ahead and bring these back too :lol:
i swear man
all they need is to bring back nfl street and nba street vol 2
make it hd and online leaderboards
easy win

Still have both of these. Strikers especially is a classic. Never gets old playing it

Loved playing NFL street back on the day. Would be cool to see a new one on the switch.

NBA Playgrounds is 2K, Street was EA BIG. Not sure how true but I hear despite NBA Live being trash, it's not as bad with MTX as 2K :ohwell:

I know that ea loves micro trans lol

Playgrounds just wasn’t as fun even as a base game for me...I would probably buy some characters but it just felt like a regular basketball game with big head cheat code

There’s a Mutant League Football game on Switch. I had it on Genesis back in the day, but no desire to play it now. Might be good though.

71e%2Bq6NH8-L._SX466_.jpg

I’d be more interested in a Mario Football game like some have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom