• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has “drift” happened with any other console controllers in the past?

Gamecube Controllers have them, and that is why you see all those "calibration" fixes for the Gamecube Controller pop up on Google when ppl that play Melee report on the left analog stick drifting in their controllers

Bruh we have the Switch to play Nintendo Switch games that’s that broke boi behavior why do we need android. Everyone in here got at least six inches on their smartphone (pause) so this doesn’t make sense to me.

Bruh we have the Switch to play Nintendo Switch games that’s that broke boi behavior why do we need android. Everyone in here got at least six inches on their smartphone (pause) so this doesn’t make sense to me.

Putting Android on it gives people access to better emulators, a web browser, app compatibility, etc.

As with everything subjective, to each their own.

tryna run tonight(late)

What time? If I come straight home after a house party I'm about to hit, I'm with it.

but sacrificing online for it? There are tablets out there etc and like I said phones are like mini tablets that you can do those things on. You right to each their own but to me it is like :lol:

Bet. @ me in the group chat when you're ready and if I don't respond; I'm faded :lol:

but sacrificing online for it? There are tablets out there etc and like I said phones are like mini tablets that you can do those things on. You right to each their own but to me it is like :lol:

Android running on it is just a new event in the Switch homebrew/hacking scene; people have been finding plenty of reasons to do it for the last year and a half. If emulation, system-level file access, UI tweaks, mods, piracy, etc. don't interest you then it's just not for you. A lot of people never play online so it's no loss for them.

I’d easily sacrifice online for an entire backlog of Dreamcast games on my Switch alone

Putting Android on your Switch has a 0% chance of getting you banned. It runs off of the SD card before any Nintendo code is executed.

Back
Top Bottom