• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all are :lol:

and I study speak some Japanese etc.

AC is real good for reading. I have played it for about 5 in English and the language isn’t the problem I just legit am not understanding the game.
Nah I feel you :lol:

Really tho AC doesn’t have a big objective or goal

Whenever I wanna play but don’t know what to do I just start knocking out tasks in the Nook Miles app or hunt for new bugs and fish

Y’all are :lol:

and I study speak some Japanese etc.

AC is real good for reading. I have played it for about 5 in English and the language isn’t the problem I just legit am not understanding the game.

There isn't really anything to it. You kind of just chill and build :lol:

There's no end game in AC... Nothing to understand. :lol: It's literally the most "this is either for you or it's not" game in history IMO. It's very little middle ground.

I've got 150 hours of brain dead island building into that game. Perfect handheld zone out game while my wife watches Grey's Anatomy on the TV at night. :smh: :lol:

Looks like the One Piece Warriors 4 is on sale for 30 (physical). I may scoop.

My guy Flood been doing work on 3 :wow:

Last edited:
Looks like the One Piece Warriors 4 is on sale for 30 (physical). I may scoop.

My guy Flood been doing work on 3 :wow:
I scooped 4 for that price on a sale awhile back but haven’t touched it yet since I wanted to run through 3 first

Def my favorite Warriors series tho I would for sure recommend if you’re a One Piece fan

I scooped 4 for that price on a sale awhile back but haven’t touched it yet since I wanted to run through 3 first

Def my favorite Warriors series tho I would for sure recommend if you’re a One Piece fan

I am getting into it :pimp:.

Isn't 3 & 4 mostly the same?

And I see you running a lot of anime games. What is your favorite so far?

I am getting into it :pimp:.

Isn't 3 & 4 mostly the same?

And I see you running a lot of anime games. What is your favorite so far?
That’s dope man it’s top tier no doubt

Gameplay wise 3 & 4 more or less the same but 4 goes a lot deeper into the story since 3 came out in 2015

As far as anime games go though I’d prolly say Xenoverse 2, My Hero Ones Justice 2, Attack on Titan 2 and Pirate Warriors would be my favorites

Kill La Kill: If was pretty good with some cool mechanics and surprisingly had mad fun w Jump Force too

That’s dope man it’s top tier no doubt

Gameplay wise 3 & 4 more or less the same but 4 goes a lot deeper into the story since 3 came out in 2015

As far as anime games go though I’d prolly say Xenoverse 2, My Hero Ones Justice 2, Attack on Titan 2 and Pirate Warriors would be my favorites

Kill La Kill: If was pretty good with some cool mechanics and surprisingly had mad fun w Jump Force too

Good to know. I have Xeno and Jump Force. Do you run online matches?

Entered my first smash tournament ever which was hosted by my university and won :pimp:

I don’t play online and the only other good comp I have is my nephew. So I had no idea if I was actually good or not. Beating players at the tournament that I thought were impressive with their slick movement, combos, setups, etc was really satisfying.

this obviously was not a pro tier tournament but there were seasoned vets. I don’t think I have any interest in playing more “seriously” like in locals outside of the university. I’m good with sticking to my good runs with my nephew :lol:

Entered my first smash tournament ever which was hosted by my university and won :pimp:

I don’t play online and the only other good comp I have is my nephew. So I had no idea if I was actually good or not. Beating players at the tournament that I thought were impressive with their slick movement, combos, setups, etc was really satisfying.

this obviously was not a pro tier tournament but there were seasoned vets. I don’t think I have any interest in playing more “seriously” like in locals outside of the university. I’m good with sticking to my good runs with my nephew :lol:
That first tourney win always hits hard man

Congrats :pimp:

That's dope. What character did you use?

Terry over 100% is dangerous.

FB8BF22B-576B-48DC-95F5-9032AAEC5C2A.jpeg

Earthworm Jim
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World

Honorable mentions - F-Zero, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man X, Zelda, and Yoshi's Island.

Back
Top Bottom