3rd Quarter Results for Fiscal Year Ending March 2021

1612165221836.png

1612164951803.png

1612164979759.png

1612164999834.png

1612165020012.png

1612165049316.png

1612165137109.png

I wanna get Tropical Freeze after I put a decent amount of hours into Odyssey.

The way you guys have been taking about it I fell like I need to do it for the culture.

has anyone in here actually played and enjoyed Three Houses? And what are your thoughts on the Monster Hunter demo?

I'm cool with that.

Was not looking forward on copping a new switch any time soon after getting the ps5. Still got a grip of games to play on the switch and more to cop this year.

Tryna breathe new life into my Switch, havent picked it up in months. What games are you guys playing these days? I only have Super Smash, Lets Go Eevee, and the Super Mario N64/GC etc anniversary game

I’m looking more-so for an adventure game like Horizon (PS4), what do you suggest?

The switch could live for 10 + years with what they’re selling as is :lol:

freaking Mario kart 8 is a year old game counting the Wii U version and it’s still killing it.

One of the best 2D platformers ever if we bring real
On it, then... I've decided to just keep pushing into Switch for awhile and hold off on PS5 until there's more stuff to really dive into.

If I were to pick one of the Pokemon titles, what's the move? Sword/Shield or Eevee/Pikachu?

If I were to pick one of the Pokemon titles, what's the move? Sword/Shield or Eevee/Pikachu?
Gameplay wise they’re pretty distinct from each other so you can’t really go wrong with either

If you want a shorter, more nostalgic experience then go with Let’s Go

S&S being the new Gen has way more to offer in terms of new stuff though and you’ll easily get 100 hours out of it with the dlc

I finished Shield and it I can say for sure that Pokémon just ain’t for me anymore :lol:

I feel like a grumpy old man but a lot of stuff they changed/added, I hated i.e. dynamax, raids,Pokémon designs etc. I’m glad I played through it though, now I know it just isn’t for me and I can be done with it for good.

I finished Shield and it I can say for sure that Pokémon just ain’t for me anymore :lol:

I feel like a grumpy old man but a lot of stuff they changed/added, I hated i.e. dynamax, raids,Pokémon designs etc. I’m glad I played through it though, now I know it just isn’t for me and I can be done with it for good.

I didn’t wanna say anything but it seemed like you weren’t enjoying it man :lol:

Why did my wife make us go out and both buy switches today :lol: wasn’t even on my radar.

downloading Zelda now, anything else a must cop?

that’s fine since haven’t touched my ps4 since rdr and am waiting to get the ps5 when grab turismo drops.

Why did my wife make us go out and both buy switches today :lol: wasn’t even on my radar.

downloading Zelda now, anything else a must cop?

that’s fine since haven’t touched my ps4 since rdr and am waiting to get the ps5 when grab turismo drops.
Mario Odyssey
Smash Bros
Age of Calamity

Back
Top Bottom