• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

They finally brought back ActRaiser

Would play the hell out of this and the sequel on snes.

The GOD is about to be back in full effect :pimp:

No new dkc, Mario 2d or 3D platformer.... oh well. :frown:
Covid has slowed everything down. Those games are years away now. I don’t see them announcing anything until Metroid 4 and botw2 is done. A splatoon 3 will be the AAA title before the 2 I just mentioned

I’m not paying a dime more until the online is fixed. Every game outside of splatoon and Tetris is trash on it.

I would prefer Nintendo hold out and drop new DKC and Mario games on Switch successor.

Anybody else think Bayo 3 looking kinda outdated? I swear that the reveal trailer for Bayo 2 looked better.

I would prefer Nintendo hold out and drop new DKC and Mario games on Switch successor.

Anybody else think Bayo 3 looking kinda outdated? I swear that the reveal trailer for Bayo 2 looked better.
Yeah. Looked almost like in game footage. I guess they wanted to keep it switch accurate.

as much as I want it I don’t see a new switch dropping within the next couple years

They can probably sell more n64 subscriptions with the same McDonald's wifi than minis
No doubt. Those are legitimate games unlike the nes and most snes stuff that are play once and you’re done. Funny that I could potentially have 2 versions of Mario 64 on the switch

I wonder if this "N64 Online expansion pack" for Switch Online will have the original "non-patched" (BLJ galore) version of Super Mario 64...........or it'll be the same patched BS we got for the anniversary 3D pack

I wonder if this "N64 Online expansion pack" for Switch Online will have the original "non-patched" (BLJ galore) version of Super Mario 64...........or it'll be the same patched BS we got for the anniversary 3D pack
More importantly will this version have “so long gay bowser”?

I barely play my switch to begin with and out of nowhere the sound in the one of the speakers is muffled and low. I just bought the thing last summer and it’s never been dropped.

Damn they're going make me pay extra to run OOT
patrice.png

You can probably sub to NSO and play and beat most of the good games offered on the service in a month.

Why trying to rationalize this when we had virtual console and access to all of this from the rip.

Back
Top Bottom