• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was pretty clear that Nintendo would be announcing a new handheld soon. 3DS dropped in 2011 and it was said that the "new" 3DS wasn't a successor. It's about that time if you ask me.

Continue talking smack since nobody trying to see me

Well that escalated quickly...

Right here fam. :smokin

So are we going to play smash or Mario kart any time soon? Or just continue talking smack? :nerd:

Continue talking smack since nobody trying to see me

Well that escalated quickly...

Right here fam. :smokin

I thought it was pretty clear that Nintendo would be announcing a new handheld soon. 3DS dropped in 2011 and it was said that the "new" 3DS wasn't a successor. It's about that time if you ask me.

Im backlogged like a mf.

:lol:
Y'all down for smash wii u right now???

I'm willing to Squad Up in Splatoon for a couple hours if anyone wants to play. Private Battle or Turf Wars is fine, too.

Not feeling corin or bayonetta so far. Bayonetta seems like she would be deadly in the right hands. Gotta play again tonight. She feels so different from anyone on the game. Doesn't feel like I'm playing smash when I play her.

Not feeling corin or bayonetta so far. Bayonetta seems like she would be deadly in the right hands. Gotta play again tonight. She feels so different from anyone on the game. Doesn't feel like I'm playing smash when I play her.
Haven played smash in a minute u down for some games right now???

Back
Top Bottom