• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Yeah, I'm more of a Rainmaker person. Don't really play Splat Zones.

That went smoothly.
pimp.gif

:lol: alright im done.

Got some work to do.

I aint on this lvl b

Might need to plan a new gear set or weapon

Next time we gotta play when Rainmaker is active. I'm da Octobrush gawd in that mode. 
pimp.gif

For future reference, this will be our general strategy. Trust me, it works every time.
laugh.gif

Next time we gotta play when Rainmaker is active. I'm da Octobrush gawd in that mode. :pimp:

For future reference, this will be our general strategy. Trust me, it works every time. :lol:
I'm down for some games later today
Just @ me when y'all ready

^I don't really get the chance to play during the week because of work unless it's early in the afternoon.

I've been to five different Gamestop locations over the last couple of days and none of them had anymore download codes for Mew. I shouldn't have waited to the last minute to get it.
mean.gif

^I don't really get the chance to play during the week because of work unless it's early in the afternoon.

I've been to five different Gamestop locations over the last couple of days and none of them had anymore download codes for Mew. I shouldn't have waited to the last minute to get it. :smh:
I got one for my son on Saturday
I'll hit it up later this week and get u one

any news on Wii u games tho? Like a paper Mario, actual content instead of costumes for Mario maker or a new dkc ke Mario game..? What about star fox

Serebii just found trademarks for Sun & Moon.

Guess those are it.

I still need to finish X. Stopped playing around the 6th Gym. :lol:

I still need to finish X. Stopped playing around the 6th Gym.
laugh.gif
I didn't even make it to the 1st Gym. I think I got to the part where your group of friends ask you for a nickname or something.
laugh.gif

Black was the last game I really played. I beat the Elite Four and then stopped sometime after that because grinding was a pain. Every opponent post-E4 shouldn't have level 65+ Pokemon.
mean.gif

Pokemon direct was super short.

Sun and moon announced for holiday 2016.
No gameplay shown and no detials revealed.

Red blue and yellow will be available for DLC on the 3ds starting tomorrow, and they will be compatible with Pokemon bank.

And.......that's it.

:smh:

Soooooo no pokken tournament info????
Now I see why I hardly turn my Wii u on
And I was their biggest supporter
But man Nintendo is slippin hard
Not to mention that Zelda drops next week
Why no more info or direct about that

Soooooo no pokken tournament info????
Now I see why I hardly turn my Wii u on
And I was their biggest supporter
But man Nintendo is slippin hard
Not to mention that Zelda drops next week
Why no more info or direct about that

Yeah I was expecting pokken and Pokemon go info..but nothing.

Idk when this direct was announced..but it kinda seems like they went ahead and announced the games only because they leaked.

X is a GREAT game. i'll Rebuy a 3ds for moon/sun

Same here if they release a new handheld.
Ive been waiting for KHIII to drop to cop a PS4.

I didn't even make it to the 1st Gym. I think I got to the part where your group of friends ask you for a nickname or something. :lol:

Black was the last game I really played. I beat the Elite Four and then stopped sometime after that because grinding was a pain. Every opponent post-E4 shouldn't have level 65+ Pokemon. :smh:

Bruh I hated that too. Black still lying around unfinished bc of that too.

Preorders are up.
Prime Members Get 20% off.

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/02/26/pre-orders-for-pokemon-sun-moon-have-already-opened/

Still need to beat O.Ruby :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom