• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was going to try for one but honestly I rarely play my 64 or 3DS. Will happen with this too if I cop.

I'm gonna check the nearest Walmart at midnight to see if they have any.

I just went, I was too late. SMH.

Got a Wal-Mart and an EB Games literally steps away. Going to walk over in a bit just to check the scene out and go back in the morning and hopefully scoop one.

These gonna be available more widely after the initial release? If not I can see them going for a grip online.

Not releasing these in larger quantities would easily be the stupidest move a struggling Nintendo can make.

Well y'all enjoy. Shoot I'm not even picking up the new Pokemon. Thats how uninterested I am with gaming at the moment.

I'm over here at Walmart. Scene ain't looking too good at the moment. Got at least 30 people in line for about 18 systems..:smh:

Last edited:
These gonna be available more widely after the initial release? If not I can see them going for a grip online.
Yeah, they'll have more after the initial release. 

I wish Nintendo just made a lot to begin with, so folks don't have to lineup or worry about not getting their hands on one.

No lie, I hated lining up for shoes in the past and past video games...Not really excited to wake up early with the chance of striking out.

Target.com and gamestop.com sold out
mean.gif

I can add to cart at Target but when I check out, nothing.

Last edited:
I got order confirmation email from GameStop but never saw the confirmation screen and CC isn't charged... we'll see

Copped one from bestbuy online before they sold out. Might resell once it comes in, these things are going for $130-150 on eBay

Odd *** time, no? guess I'm used to the early am sneaker drop times.

Just walked over to both EB Games and Wal Mart. Saw no lines outside, so hopefully I'm good when I go before both open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom