Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoutout to the UK and the Switch being region free :pimp:

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Just recently got a Switch and loving MK8 and BotW. Got the same two games when I first got my N64. Takes me back :pimp:

Wish Nintendo would allow you to connect a physical copy to an account or something tho. I love having physical copies of my games, but also love the convenience of digital. Not trying to pay for the same game twice |l

Just recently got a Switch and loving MK8 and BotW. Got the same two games when I first got my N64. Takes me back :pimp:

Wish Nintendo would allow you to connect a physical copy to an account or something tho. I love having physical copies of my games, but also love the convenience of digital. Not trying to pay for the same game twice |l

Bruh I can fit 20 switch physicals in my pocket, chu mean? :lol:

Any of y'all tried Stardew Valley? If I got it, it would be on PC anyway since I don't take my Switch on the go, but just curious what y'all think of the game, if anybody got it :lol:

Any of y'all tried Stardew Valley? If I got it, it would be on PC anyway since I don't take my Switch on the go, but just curious what y'all think of the game, if anybody got it :lol:

I know there are some Stardew Valley nerds hidden around this thread..........considering a few months ago in this thread some catz kept "beggin and pleadin" for Stardew to head to the Switch :lol:

I know there are some Stardew Valley nerds hidden around this thread..........considering a few months ago in this thread some catz kept "beggin and pleadin" for Stardew to head to the Switch :lol:

They hit the thread with the pump fake. Wanted it until they could actually get it :lol:

Played Super Mario Odyssey today at gamestop. I was looking forward to it but now I can't wait. Almost there

It kills me that I don't have a Switch just because of Odyssey.

Do you really hate open-world sandbox Mario games that much?

Just curious since you did say in a previous post that you will never understand the hype for Super Mario 64......and I'm not dismissing your opinion about Odyssey preventing you from getting a Switch, since Nintendo has several more opportunities to convince you to get a Switch into the next year (literally more Nintendo IPs coming out next year).

Do you really hate open-world sandbox Mario games that much?

Just curious since you did say in a previous post that you will never understand the hype for Super Mario 64......and I'm not dismissing your opinion about Odyssey preventing you from getting a Switch, since Nintendo has several more opportunities to convince you to get a Switch into the next year (literally more Nintendo IPs coming out next year).
That means I really want a Switch because of Odyssey lol. I'm saying I can't get it because it's only for Switch and that kills me. I love the open-world sandbox Mario games. They're some of my favorite.

Welp, time for me to try to wrap up Super Mario World & RPG (SNES Classic) before Odyssey comes out LOL

I actually tried really hard not to post any Odyssey content in here, including those 2 trailers joe billionaire joe billionaire posted up........since it'll give away some spoilers. But the map one that I posted up, yeah......I couldn't resist not posting that up.

Back
Top Bottom