• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm more excited for Sonic Forces than Odyssey :lol:

scoobydoo__take_a_joint_by_pineapple_cookie-da3m1kq.png

I want to see the amiibo functions

Since botw amiibos haven’t had the same cool items...it’s basically outfits now

But from videos I’ve seen when he goes 8bit in the wall I wonder if you can use the amiibo to go 8bit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...6/super-mario-odyssey-amiibo-unlockables-list

Yup you right people complain too much lol...the metroid amiibos gives you the hardest mode but without the amiibo you still unlock the hardest mode after beating the game so idk what they complaining about

I buy amiibos because they look cool or I get them for cheap but I think it’s still cool to get a weapon, horse, wolf, or costume nothing that is game breaking or gives you the advantage but something cool.

So Nintendo used the 2017 Nintendo World Championships to tease an unrevealed Super Mario Odyssey level............by making the final round game of the championships utilize the unreleased Mario Odyssey level :nerd::nerd:

Hmm interesting

First year of switch they knocked out Mario kart, Zelda botw, Mario oddesssy, splat 2, arms, xenoblade, fire emblem, Pokémon colliseum...announced metroid 4 and Pokémon RPG....what else is there it has to be a new game not a port...it could be a new smash?

Hmm interesting

First year of switch they knocked out Mario kart, Zelda botw, Mario oddesssy, splat 2, arms, xenoblade, fire emblem, Pokémon colliseum...announced metroid 4 and Pokémon RPG....what else is there it has to be a new game not a port...it could be a new smash?
All ppl talk about is fire emblem..not sure if I'd like it

All ppl talk about is fire emblem..not sure if I'd like it

I barely played fire emblem echoes the most recent one to come out on the 3ds but I believe it’s a remake of the nes japan first game, it’s like rpg nice art the gameplay is sort of gameboy looking mario rabbids turned based type like going to war and strategically placing your crew in certain places.

I barely played fire emblem echoes the most recent one to come out on the 3ds but I believe it’s a remake of the nes japan first game, it’s like rpg nice art the gameplay is sort of gameboy looking mario rabbids turned based type like going to war and strategically placing your crew in certain places.
I kno its like a tactical rpg..which is something I never played..but ppl say it's the best on 3ds

Back
Top Bottom