Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hit up amazon chat ASAP and ask for release day delivery

Gonna call my gamestop and see what’s up with an early release, apparently the GameStop’s with the mario demos weeks ago were the ones that move the most switches and switch stuff so hopefully they do a Thursday release too like y’all

Went with Best Buy for my pre-order because of the collectible coin

super_mario_odyssey_bonus_coin.jpg

After the imploding spoiler craziness of yesterday, I too will temporarily stop posting in this thread until Odyssey comes out on Friday

I'll lurk in the thread from time-to-time for the next few days, but I ain't saying nothing until Friday...................absolutely nothing (I've seen too much that my eyes cannot handle anymore tears of happiness over this game)

I hope the music in this game is on par with the classics and I hope we get just as much if not more content as we did with super Mario 3d world.

Anyone using a thin case on their switch? I'm looking for one that would be usable for when I choose to use it with the dock.

smash confirmed?????? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Switch’s 4.0.0 update now allows for GameCube controller support with Wii U GameCube Adapter
Posted 2 hours ago by Brian in GameCube, News, Switch, Wii U | 47 Comments
New-Minus.png

Here’s something very neat about Switch’s new firmware update. If you’ve installed the new 4.0.0 update, you can get GameCube controllers to work with the console. You just need the Wii U GameCube Adapter that Nintendo sold back in the day.

Once you’ve plugged the adapter in, you can pair the GameCube controllers to your Switch in the main menu. On the controller settings page, press L+R as you normally would. And that’s it! It should be working when you’re back on the main menu, and can work with games like Fire Emblem Warriors.

The only issue is that the GameCube controller doesn’t have a left Z button – there’s only the one Z button on the right, and only has a start button, so you can’t go back to the main menu. But hey: maybe GameCube controller support could be brought back for the eventual Smash Bros. Switch or theoretical GameCube Virtual Console?

smash confirmed?????? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Switch’s 4.0.0 update now allows for GameCube controller support with Wii U GameCube Adapter
Posted 2 hours ago by Brian in GameCube, News, Switch, Wii U | 47 Comments
New-Minus.png

Here’s something very neat about Switch’s new firmware update. If you’ve installed the new 4.0.0 update, you can get GameCube controllers to work with the console. You just need the Wii U GameCube Adapter that Nintendo sold back in the day.

Once you’ve plugged the adapter in, you can pair the GameCube controllers to your Switch in the main menu. On the controller settings page, press L+R as you normally would. And that’s it! It should be working when you’re back on the main menu, and can work with games like Fire Emblem Warriors.

The only issue is that the GameCube controller doesn’t have a left Z button – there’s only the one Z button on the right, and only has a start button, so you can’t go back to the main menu. But hey: maybe GameCube controller support could be brought back for the eventual Smash Bros. Switch or theoretical GameCube Virtual Console?
You gotta let that dream die man
Set it up for Brawlout :lol:

Real talk how they expect us to play Super Mario Odyssey, binge watch Stranger Things, and party for Halloween all in one weekend :lol: I'm hyped

Real talk how they expect us to play Super Mario Odyssey, binge watch Stranger Things, and party for Halloween all in one weekend :lol: I'm hyped
Plus Cavs vs Wizards. I might skip the game or change my work schedule around to have back to back meetings.

Back
Top Bottom