Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought a Switch today.

First impression was that I don't like playing Zelda in handheld mode. Controls are a little funky. The right joycon is akward. Took me a minute, but it's feeling better playing with the joycon controller.

Looking to eventually grab Odyssey, MK8, Golf Story, Binding of Isaac after I go through Zelda.

Bought a Switch today.

First impression was that I don't like playing Zelda in handheld mode. Controls are a little funky. The right joycon is akward. Took me a minute, but it's feeling better playing with the joycon controller.

Looking to eventually grab Odyssey, MK8, Golf Story, Binding of Isaac after I go through Zelda.
Your first mistake was not buying a pro controller

Bought a Switch today.

I didn't like playing Zelda in handheld mode either, but eventually got used to it when I played at work.

Bought a Switch today.

Street fighter and Skyrim

Bought a Switch today.

I prefer Zelda docked just for the bigger screen. I bought a pro controller with my switch on launch day but hardly ever use it. I love playing with a joy con in each hand no matter what I'm playing

Copped a wired controller for $15 and some accessories to protect it. Still need to get at least 1 extra joycon set and a pro controller. Accessories and games gon bleed me :smh:

Odyssey still not shipped from Amazon. Same situation as BOTW :smh:. Why do they try to do overnight shipping for these things? So much more room for error compared to two-day.

Mario getting perfect scores everywhere!! One site gave it a 6 out of 5!!

Body is ready :pimp:

Yeah I just watched 3 reviews (IGN, GameXplain and Gamespot) they all gave it a top rating. I'm glad to hear this game has high replay value, after the main story is over. The costumes help keep it fresh as well.

Damn..Nintendo has 2 perfect scored GOTY contenders now :lol:

i wonder if this will be reason enough for them to work on that yoshi title to make it better.
that yoshi title for the switch seems like a step back from woolly world IMO.

Back
Top Bottom