• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped Mario for $33 used on the Bay. My daughter won't stop playing Pokemon, hopefully when she puts it down I can try out Mario Kart LOL What are the must have games? I have MK8, Pokemon and soon Mario Odyssey.

Been whooping the little one in mk8 since xmas. He ain't know I was a MK veteran. Odyssey legit too, we haven't even opened splatoon yet

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/snes-classic

72551D4A-A69F-4449-83F4-18CAE60B7EE5.jpeg

help

I turned my switch on after a couple months today and everything works fine connected to my tv

but when I try to go handheld I get a black screen, the buttons are responsive, I can take screenshots etc, it’s just the screen is showing nothing

how do I fix this

While in handheld try to turn it off by holding the power button off for around 15 seconds to see if it shuts down and then try to turn it back on

Still havin fun with my Wii U, just bought legend of kay and ducktales

you guys are killin me with the Switch talk

This pro controller is definitely one of the better controllers i ever used. Well worth it

DL splatoon and rocket league. Splatoon is pretty cool but the aiming is hard to get used to.

Copped a regular sd card instead of micro like a dumb *** so i gotta go back to best buy lol

Just copped a Wii U plus 2 pro controllers, SSB 4 and Splatoon for 70 bucks. I'd consider that a pretty damn good come up. It also came with a bunch of other random games but I traded them in to buy a gamepad charger and 50 dollar store credit which I used to cop a n64 controller and an adapter to use on my OG Wii to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

Any Wii U game reccomendations? Gonna grab Monster Hunter since it's only 7.99 in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom