• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped a Wii U plus 2 pro controllers, SSB 4 and Splatoon for 70 bucks. I'd consider that a pretty damn good come up. It also came with a bunch of other random games but I traded them in to buy a gamepad charger and 50 dollar store credit which I used to cop a n64 controller and an adapter to use on my OG Wii to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

Any Wii U game reccomendations? Gonna grab Monster Hunter since it's only 7.99 in the shop.

Nah, you pretty much have all the required "recent Wii-U" games that you'd need. It is whatever you like at this point

Outside of those 2 games and maybe Super Mario 3D World (I still consider this a downgrade compared to other 3D Marios), the only other thing to use the Wii-U for is Virtual Console.

I would suggest Breath of the Wild, but you have a Nintendo Switch already. The current Switch catalogue is already better than the entire gaming catalogue of the Wii-U outside of Smash Bros. IMO (although the lack of Monster Hunter on Switch does suggest you should get that Wii-U MH game while its on-sale)

Just copped a Wii U plus 2 pro controllers, SSB 4 and Splatoon for 70 bucks. I'd consider that a pretty damn good come up. It also came with a bunch of other random games but I traded them in to buy a gamepad charger and 50 dollar store credit which I used to cop a n64 controller and an adapter to use on my OG Wii to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

Any Wii U game reccomendations? Gonna grab Monster Hunter since it's only 7.99 in the shop.
Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Super Mario Maker

Oh yea so I gave my dad the Classic on Christmas, and come to find out this dude also got the NES Classic

tenor.gif

I was on mobile and didn't have a link to the reddit thread. Lots of mixed results so take it with a grain of salt this late in the game. My order was at 8:30 EST and even then I was late to the party.

SWITCH SETS NEW SALES MILESTONES
Nintendo on the rise.
BY FILIP MIUCIN The Nintendo Switch has officially become the fastest selling home console ever to hit the Japanese market. With over 269,000 units sold this week alone, the Switch has now surpassed the country's most recent fastest selling consoles first-year sales, the PlayStation 2.

With the release of last week’s Media Create data, it was predicted that the Switch would outpace the PlayStation 2 in first-year sales. Now, thanks to this week's new data we have now have confirmation.

Please keep in mind that these sales numbers are coming from reported weekly Japanese sales numbers. No official word regarding the matter has been shared from Nintendo just yet.
These sales numbers have come as a welcome boost over last week’s Switch sales, where over 221,000 units made their way into the hands of happy new customers. It's likely that we will continue to see this trend extend into the weeks ahead, especially as Nintendo gears up with new game releases for the new year ahead.

for you guys that have been playing 2K and FIFA on the Switch for the past few months........how do you like it? Tons of glitches? Is gameplay good? Are controls good? One of the big reasons, aside from the great first party nintendo games, that I'd buy the Switch is to play sports games.

Back
Top Bottom